• ベストアンサー

日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君がいるから愛し続けられるね 一緒にいれば見せてあげる 知り合ってずいぶんになるけど僕の愛は果てしなく盛り上がるよ だって君への想いに嘘はないから

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです(^^;)

ある曲の英語の歌詞なんですが、日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです!下記です↓ 【still don't know what I'm looking for.】 【You barely made it, New or never.】 【I wanna be there. Make it better.】 【Someday you can take it.】 分かる方おられましたらぜひ回答宜しくお願いします(;´д⊂)

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 日本語に訳してください!

how're you doing.. I was looking around ppl near me and i unearthed you, and thought you seemed worth talking to! スカイプにアメリカ人の女性からこんなメッセージが入ってきていました。 通話の要求のようでしたが、個人情報が流れるわけではないからよかったものの、英語話せないし英語分からないし、でコンタクトの追加だけはしといたんです。 そしたら次に Im not happy on Skype though ... do you wanna see my profile and pictures ? check it out: http://www.friendplaza.org/?id=6589&profile=SandyAnne3 search for me as SandyAnne3. とのメッセージがきました。 一応英語が話せないことだけは伝えられたんですが。 彼女はなんて言っているのでしょうか? これは何と言っているのですか?

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/