• ベストアンサー

英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tokking
  • ベストアンサー率57% (408/707)
回答No.1

意訳になっちゃいますが、この部分だけだと割と単純なので。。。   ねえ、あなた、あなたへの愛はこれからも変わらない。   あなたのそばにいたいだけ、そしてこの気持をわかってもらう。   あなたのことずっと知ってたし私の愛はこれからもずっとずっと続く。   私のハートはあなたを感じてるって私にはわかってる。ねえ、あなた。 ・・・日本語力が足りずでわかりにくいでしょう、か(汗;;;) 直訳すると・・・   あなたへの私の愛は続いていく。   ただあなたと一緒にいたい、そしてそのこと(私のあなたへの愛は続くこと)をあなたに見せたい。   私はあなたのことをずっと前から知ってて、私の愛はずっと続く。   私の心はあなたを感じるためだと、私は信じてる。 最初の You you そして最後のyou、おそらく音に乗るから、と、‘あなた’への想いを強調するためでしょうから 文法的になどは気にしなくてもいいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の英語教えてください

SOPHIAのSTRAWBERRY&LIONという曲の歌詞なんですが英語の部分だけ載せました 和訳お願いします。 I wanna stay with you, everyday you said I just wanna be loved meaning of my life from morning to night between you and me I wanna stay with you, I just wanna be loved I just wanna be loved 君がくれた STRAWBERRY CANDY

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです(^^;)

ある曲の英語の歌詞なんですが、日本語訳を教えて頂きたいです!下記です↓ 【still don't know what I'm looking for.】 【You barely made it, New or never.】 【I wanna be there. Make it better.】 【Someday you can take it.】 分かる方おられましたらぜひ回答宜しくお願いします(;´д⊂)

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語の文章を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

はじめまして。 自分の投稿した画像についたコメントについて、返信をしたいのですが、 英語なので読めずに困っています。 どなたか日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 コメントは以下のものになります。 This is amazing, keep it up.I've been working on a new technique recently on my page and would love some feedback.drop a like if you enjoy it. Thank you. よろしくお願いいたします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • グーグルマップで調べた店舗の営業時間が実際と違うことがある
  • コロナ禍で営業時間を変更している可能性もあるが、信用できるのか悩む
  • 営業中と表示されていても実際は閉店していることもある
回答を見る