深い愛に再び出会うためには星の位置を待つかもしれません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • もし何らかの理由でこの人を望まないと感じた場合、もしくは何らかの理由で関係がひどく悲劇的に間違って終わった場合でも、それはあなたがずっと一人でいるということでも、もう一度素晴らしい愛と安心を得る機会がないということでもありません。
  • ただし、深い真剣な愛のチャンスをもう一度得るためには、星が適切な位置に戻って来るのを待たなければならないかもしれません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか、訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳していただける方、宜しくお願いします If you decide for any reason you do not want this person, or if for any reason the relationship goes terribly and tragically wrong and ends. It doesn't mean that you will be alone ever after, or that you'll never have another chance of such wonderful love and security but it may mean that you have to wait until the stars come back into the right place to offer you another deep and serious chance of love.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> If you decide for any reason you do not want this person, or if for any reason the relationship goes terribly and tragically wrong and ends.  何らかの理由でその相手とは別れたくなるとか、関係が悪化してどうしようもなくなって破局するかもしれない。 > It doesn't mean that you will be alone ever after, or that you'll never have another chance of such wonderful love and security but it may mean that you have to wait until the stars come back into the right place to offer you another deep and serious chance of love.  それ以降はずっと独りでいなくてはならなくなるとか、もう二度とそんな素晴らしい愛や安心を得る機会はないだろうなどと思う必要はありません。その破局は、いくつかの星が、あなたに深く真剣な愛の機会を与える位置に戻ってくるまでは待ちなさい、ということを意味するのです。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

回答いただき感謝します。意味がわかって、とてもうれしいです。とても上手な翻訳ですね。本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳お願いします!

夢についての話だと思います。 訳お願いしますm(._.)m お願いします! Flying If you dream about flying and looking down on the people below, you may have an inferiority complex. Your dream may express your desire to be looked up to by others. Or, if you find yourself flying so high that you can't see anything below and feel no fear of falling, it may mean that you want to escape from your burdens. Climbing You may think that a dream about climbing mountains means you are trying to overcome difficulties. Whether or not this is true may depend on what kind of mountain you are climbing. If you are climbing a mountain with heavy snow and cold winds in winter, it may mean that you are in a bad situation. However, if you are climbing a mountain in warm weather in spring, it may mean that your life is going well. Being Chased If you dream about a person following you, it may mean that you have thoughts you wish to escape from. For example, you may be thinking you did something wrong. Or, if you are being chased by wild animals, it may mean you have strong characteristics in yourself that you want to escape from.

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いします! 夢についての話です。 Not Being Able to Get off the Train If your dream is about not being able to get off the train, you may be frightened of getting to your destination. It may mean that you have started something you can't stop, and you feel out of control. Fire A dream about fire may wean that you have warm feelings, but it may also mean that your hopes are being destroyed. A fire out of control could represent your fear of being out of control.

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳おねがいします

The chief attraction slang has for people is novelty. It is fun to hear an idea phrased in a new, unusual way. But after hundreds of repetitions, the novelty wears off: the slang loses freshness and sparkle. The history of most slang expressions is that die an early death. (A)That is one reason why slang is often ineffective in speach and inappropriate in writing that is meant to last for some time. Then, too, a great many siang expressions are so general that they hardly have any meaning at all beyond a vague indication of approval or disapproval. Using such words adds no more to your speech or writing than dose calling everything you like "wonderful" and everything you dislike "awful". Words like "dreamy" and "crummy'' are slang of this kind and add little to style or meaning. Slang should be used with caution. A safe prescription is this: in conversation with friends, use it, but in small doses. Use it even less frequently in informal writing, making sure that what you use is appropriate to the subject and will not annoy readers. Never use it in formal speech or writing. If you read a great deal and listen with interest to the speech of people who use language well, you will gradually develop a reliable judgment about the appropriateness of slang. Then, when you feel sure a slang expression is effective, you will probably be right. (A)thatが何を指しているのかもお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."