• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数505
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

愛してる。ただ君がいるって言うだけじゃなく、君といるときにしかいない僕自身を。 愛してる。ただ君が君自身にしてきたことだけじゃなく、僕にしてくれていることを。 愛してる。君が引き出してくれた僕のかけらを。 愛してる。君の手が埋まっていた僕の心を、全ての馬鹿げたことを乗り越えて、誰もそこまで見つけようと来てはくれなかった、でもおぼろげながらにしか見えなかった、全ての美しい物を光の中に導いてくれた。 愛してる。なぜって君は、僕の人生を汚れたバーじゃなく、神聖な場所に積み上がることを助けてくれたから。 僕の毎日のごたごたを、僕を責めるのではなく、歌で止めてくれた。 愛してる。 だって君は、どんな宗教より僕を正しくしてくれる、どんな運命よりも僕を幸せにしてくれる、君はそれを何の明かりも、言葉もサインだって使わずにやり遂げてしまった。ただ君でいるだけでやり遂げてしまった。 たぶん結局、それが友達でいるってことなんだ。 意訳ですが、1つの参考になれば。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速のお返事ありがとうございます。 参考になります。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

スムーズでなくてすみません。翻訳サイトを参考にしたもので・・・。とりあえず載せておきますが、ほかの方の詳しい回答があればぜひそちらを参考してください。 あなたと共に愛しているとき、私は、あなたが何であるかために愛しているだけではなく、また何でもあるかためにあなたを愛しています。 私はあなたが作った自分のもののために愛しているだけではなく、あなたが作っている私のもののためにもあなたを愛しています。 私はあなたが持ち出す私の部分にあなたを愛しています。 私はあなたを愛しています、私の積み上げている心臓にあなたの手を入れてそことすべての美しい所有物を光の中に引き出すために他の誰もかなりはるかに十分に見えていなかったのがわかるのがあなたが薄暗く見つけざるを得ないすべての愚かで、弱いものを通り過ぎるために。 私はあなたを愛しています、あなたが私を居酒屋ではなく、私の人生にもかかわらず、寺の材木で作る助けることであるので。 非難ではなく、私の毎日の作品にもかかわらず、歌から。 私はあなたを愛しています、あなたがどんな教義も私を良くするようにしたかもしれないそれ以上のこと、およびどんな運命も私を幸福にするようにするかもしれないそれ以上のことをしたので。 あなたはサイン接触なしでそれを何も言わずにしました。 あなたは一人でそれをしました。 おそらく、それは友人が結局どんな存在を言っているかということです。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。 早速お返事いただいて、嬉しいです。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 翻訳お願いします

You did not tell me that you wanted it to focus. It said this it was not a focus ring but I can make it one of you just let me know.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.