• 締切済み

tendernessの訳・・・

訳をお願いします。 Obviously we can't have such feelings for someone just after a day but i have a lot of tenderness for you otherwise i would not have kisses you like that. can'tとtendernessの解釈に困っています。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• JDMspec
  • ベストアンサー率70% (17/24)
回答No.2

can't は、can't have として解釈するとわかりやすいと思います。従って、「such feelings にはなれない」と解釈すれば良いと思います。 tenderness は、一般的に柔らかい、優しいなどと訳しますが、愛情を意味する表現でも用いられます。原文の内容から察して今回は愛情的な意味合いで解釈出来ると思います。ただし愛情の度合いをこの言葉からだけで得ることは難しいでしょう。 これらを踏まえて私し的に訳すと次のようになると思います。 「知り合った翌日にそこまでの気持ちには当然なれません。でもあなたに対する感情(愛情的な意味も含む)は強いです。でなければキスなんてしません。」

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

tenderness のもとになっている tender は、下記の形容詞の4「優しい」「思い遣りのある」が近いかと思います。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=tender     たった一日のおつきあいで、こんな感じを持つことは(普通では)考えられない、でも私があなたに優しい思いやりを持っていなければあんな(優しい)キスはしなかっただろう。     言葉は何とでも言えます。本当の解釈はキスした(あるいはキスされた)ご本人がいちばんよくご存知かと     「じゃ、あなた、普通は荒々しい思い遣りの無いキスをしてる訳?」と言う突っ込みも出来そうだし、、、

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• for kissesの訳ってなんでしょう?

you have a romantic place for kisses?という文章がメル友からきました(英語圏ではないメル友ですが、お互い英語でやり取りしてます)。 どういう意味なんでしょう、この kissesって。。。

• この箇所の訳が分かりません。

この箇所の訳が分かりません。 アメリカ人からのe-mailです。 1) A lot of you have not register for classes. If you want to get paid on time when the semester starts then you should do it otherwise you will get late payment. でのA lot of you have not register for classes.はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 現在完了形なのでしょうか。でもregisterは過去分詞ではないですよね。 あと,家賃についてのe-mailなのですが Also, please let them know that I must charge the late fee for incomplete rents. Attest half if the late fee. I will get back to you on Saturday night. Thanks. の"Attest half if the late fee"はどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英文と意味合いが一緒か教えて下さい!

I have a lot of feelings that say to you. とは 私はアナタに言いたいこと(気持ちや想いなど)が沢山あります。 ていう意味になるでしょうか? どなたか教えて下さい! お願い致します!!

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 仮定法

2文が同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい ・Were it not for the examination, I wouldn't study at all. =() the examination, I wouldn't study at all. ・I didn't have enough money; otherwise I could have bought it for you. =I didn't have enough money. If I ()()enough money, I could have bought it for you. ・It's time for him to get rid of such a bad habit. =It's time ()() rid of such a bad habit.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

In my opinion, why argue at all? I can't say that you're right in your beliefs and I can't say that I am either. It's just not possible in my mind. But then, yes, I have experienced some of the feelings you mentioned in your letter. What's the point? Coming from someone who likes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sure - We're here to live together and to choose how to live in this society. I don't know what else there is, and I have accepted not knowing. こんにちは、アメリカ人からのメールですが、 (1)一行目のwhy argue at all?が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)What's the point? ポイントは何だっけ?というかんじでしょうか? (3) Coming from someone who l ikes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sureは全くわかりません<(_ _)>すみませんがどなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• 女性からの出合い系のメールです。訳お願いします。

Hi dearie i actually just joined the site today and i have gone through your profile to find it really fascinating and won't mind to get a reply from you,Pls i will Implore you not to reply if you are only here for flirt because am looking for something serious with a perfect match for Soulmate. kisses xoxo cynthia

• 日本語訳

No matter how much money you have, you can't buy someone's feeling. あなたがどんなに多くの金を持っていても、(  ) (  )の中がわかりません。 回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 彼の真意は??

カナディアンの男性から下記のようなメールをもらいました。 一緒に暮らさないかと言われているのですが、まだgirlfriendとして友達に紹介はされていません。 彼はいったいどう思ってるのかこのメールからわかりますか? sweetは親切って訳せばいいのですか? I wanna live with you! I miss you!! U make my life feel warm and homey! I have a lot of feelings for you! You are a sweet lady. When you were here,I felt loved by you.