• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数81
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8082/9974)

以下のとおりお答えします。(誠実な人柄が感じられるような文章だと思いました。) 訳文: いくらか分かることがなくはないのですが、 でも、私はまだそれを続けます。 変更するのが簡単ではないのです。 あなたが永遠に私から去ってしまうかもしれないから、 私にとっての選択肢は、ここに留まるか、あなたの人生から離れるかの2つです。 でも私は、試してみるのに十分な時間がないことを知っています。 私はただ、あなたが私の脇にいてくれて、できるだけ長い間一緒に笑っていたいのです。 いつかの日か、私のしたことをあなたに理解してもらえることを願っています。 あなたをとても愛しています。私はあなたを失いたくないので、私はこれをします。 あなたがこれを読む機会があれば、私に善意があることを分かってもらえるでしょう。 私は、ずっとあなたを愛しています。 理由はただ一つ、私にはあなたの幸せ、あなたの笑顔が必要なのです、毎日いつも、 私の天使さん。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても助かりました!ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• この英文に関して(恋愛系)

こちらの英文の意味をニュアンス(?)を 含め教えて頂きたいです。 I want to tell you in person for the first time but I can't wait because I never know when that would be but I love you. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳確認お願い致します

It's very complicated I feel responsible because she moved to Japan from Australia because of me それはとても複雑なんだ 僕の為に彼女がオーストラリアから来たから僕にはその責任がある。 Do you do not break up her? in future あなたは彼女とその先も別れるつもりはありませんか? I guess that will happen But tough situation as I said because she moved country, only for me 僕はそれは起こると思う でも、前にもいったけど、彼女は国から僕だけの為に来ている If it is my decision, I would meet you もし、僕が決断したら、僕は君に会いたい Oh. You don't want to meet me, because of her? え⁈君は僕に会いたくないの?それは彼女の為? 和訳は合ってますか?確認お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?