和訳した「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中の歌詞から感じるメッセージとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞は、自分自身の感情に耳を傾けて、自己成長し、真実の愛を見つけることをテーマにしています。
  • 歌詞は、片思いや失恋などの苦しい経験を通じて、自分自身を見つめ直し、自分の心の声に従って進むことの重要性を伝えています。
  • また、歌詞は希望と勇気を与えており、自分自身を信じ、自分の感情に素直になることで、より幸福な未来を手に入れることができるというメッセージを伝えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

believeはinをともなうと、~の価値を信じるという意味になります ですので I do believe in the two of us. は ふたりの関係を信じている。 となります That 以下は、適当に訳せばよいと思います。所詮むつごとです から。甘ったるくやくせばよいのです。 あなたとわたしの間柄は、ほかにはない関係。 が原文の意味にちかいですが、 かけがえのない関係と訳そうがさしつかえないと思います。 一応、恋愛関係の会話として訳しましたが、首脳同士の会話で あれば 我々の関係はかけがえのないものだと信じている。 わたしたちの関係を置き換えうる関係は世界中どこにもない。 が適訳です。

NemurinekoNya
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございます。 回答者さんのお答えのような意味ですよね、この歌詞は。 「関係」という言葉が浮かばなかったので、参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• mota_miho
  • ベストアンサー率16% (396/2454)
回答No.3

▼下の3行で「一つのまとまり」だと思います。ご質問では、2行を取り出しておられますが、それでは意味が取れません。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers ▼これを次のように書き換えます。 I do believe (in the two of us)   That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers ▼意味は 私は信じる that以下のことは 本当であると 言ってください、私たちが恋人同士でいられない理由を ▼that以下のの意味ですが、 we are the only ones And we were meant 私たちだけなんです。一緒になるように運命づけられているのは ※あとは、「フィーリング」で解釈してください。

NemurinekoNya
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございます。 That you and me – we are the only ones は、 回答者さんのご指摘のとおり、 「I believe」を補って考えるべきなのでしょう。 ただ、 And we were meant to be true は、必ずしもI believeのthat節と考える必要はない、と考えています。 回答、ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones 二人は一緒だとしか思えない。 あなたと私、かけがえのない二人なのだから。 字ずら通りの直訳です。

NemurinekoNya
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございます。 I do believe in the two of us 二人は一緒だとしか思えない。 の意味なのでしょうか。。。 何か釈然としないモノが心に残ります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますww

am so sorry to let you know, we just received your package returned back from USPS. We will need to find out from the USPS the reason why the package got return. But I want to check in with you if you want us to ship this back to you by UPS.