• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いしますww

am so sorry to let you know, we just received your package returned back from USPS. We will need to find out from the USPS the reason why the package got return. But I want to check in with you if you want us to ship this back to you by UPS.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

残念なお知らせだけど、USPSからあなたの小包が返送されてきて、こちらで受け取りました。 わたしたちはなぜUSPSから小包が返送されてきたか、解明しないといけなくなるでしょうね でもわたしはあなたがわたしたちにUPSで(小包を)戻してほしいのか、確認したいです

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 トラブルがあって困っていたので助かりましたww

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe

• 正しく理解して返事をしたいので教えてくださいww

こんにちわ。 教えてください!! 海外のメーカーと取引をしています。間違った商品が届いたので その旨を伝えたところ担当者から下記の返信が来ました。 だいたいわかるのですが正しく解したいので教えていただけませんか? After checking with the warehouse shipping department, they were confirmed that we did ship out the wrong items. I am very sorry about that. The warehouse manager told me that 4 balls, inflated with color boxes, total will be 7 lb, will cost about $49.00 to ship to Japan. We are more than happy to ship you the balls, and you also can keep the item # 3217 for FREE since it was our mistakes. We have the Playground Ball in stock. Please let me know if you would like us to ship these 4 balls to you! I am really sorry for the mistakes! Look forward to your reply! Best Regards よろしくお願いいたしますww

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.

• 和訳がわかりません。

海外のサイトでwigを購入しているのですが、業者からメールが来ました。 その内容が、以下のものです。 We will then move the template Back to recreate your template. The reason why I suggest this, so we utilise the natural front hairline of the unit. We will produce as as many hair pieces as we can from this stock unit. どなたかわかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 困っています。和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのアマゾンからCDを購入したのですが、状態が良くなかった ので、アマゾンに返品しました。(本来はアマゾンに出店している所へ返さなければいけないことが後になって分かりました。) 何回かアマゾンからメールが届き機械翻訳していたのですが、今回来たメールは意味がほとんど分かりません。 長文で申し訳ないですが何とかお助けください。 原文 The seller of this listing has agreed to reimburse you upon receiving the return of the item. We would ask that you ship the return via a traceable method to the following address: ここには住所が記載してありましたが伏せます。 We would ask that you use a shipper that offers signature requirement as well as insuring the item to ensure its safe delivery. If the seller's return address is a PO Box, you will need to ship USPS. Please be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please understand that using a traceable return shipping method is the only way for us to verify that your merchandise has been received by the seller. Amazon.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers. If you don't use a traceable method to return your item and you file an A-to-z Guarantee claim, that may be grounds for your claim to be denied. Note that Delivery Confirmation through the U.S. Postal Service does not offer a signature service. If the seller's return address is a P.O. Box, you will need to ship USPS, but be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please reply to this email with tracking information within three business days. Please note, if we do not receive a reply within this time we will close your claim until we hear from you. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Amazon.com.

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

I'm confused by my feelings.  I want you to achieve everything you want in life, but I miss you and I love you.  If we are together I cant give you children.... Im sorry if this is difficult. 私は自分の気持ちに混乱してる 私はあなたの人生が良いことを願っている もし私たちが一緒になったら子供も出来る? ごめんなさいそれは困難? 教えて下さい(。-_-。)

• 私の英文で伝わりますか?アドバイスお願いしますww

こんにちわ。 海外のメーカーと取引をしているのですが間違った商品が届いたので、その旨を伝えたところ下記の返信が来ました。 After checking with the warehouse shipping department, they were confirmed that we did ship out the wrong items. I am very sorry about that. The warehouse manager told me that 4 balls, inflated with color boxes, total will be 7 lb, will cost about $49.00 to ship to Japan. We are more than happy to ship you the balls, and you also can keep the item # 3217 for FREE since it was our mistakes. We have the Playground Ball in stock. Please let me know if you would like us to ship these 4 balls to you! I am really sorry for the mistakes! Look forward to your reply! Best Regards 間違えて送った#3217の商品は無料になりますが、本来注文した4個のボールは在庫があるので送ります。その際の送料$49.0は私の負担になる。(・・・私はこのように理解したのですが) そこで私は、 「今回の商品は全部買います!差額の$5.96は次の注文の時に差し引いてください。よろしくお願いいたします!」 と返信したいのですが下記の私の英文で伝わりますか? 訂正などありましたら、教えてくださいww Thanks for the reply. All this commodities are bought because it is lovely. Please credit me so I can use it against my next order. My best regards. どうでしょうか?? (><;) アドバイスお願いしますww

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

多少長いですがどなたか和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? We’re sorry you didn’t receive your order #1233333. Here’s how we can solve this. It looks like the items you ordered sold out, so we went ahead and issued a credit in the amount of $178.00 to your credit card. If the original package does arrive, you must return it within 14 days. Send the original package using the smart label and we will waive the fee. If you do receive a duplicate package and a credit is issued, notify us immediately, otherwise you may incur additional charges. We hope to see you shopping at HollisterCo.com again soon. よろしくお願いします。