• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数26
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

直訳です For starters I want you to be honest with me. はじめに、私はあなたに、私に対して正直になって欲しい。 I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. 私は、どうしてあなたが私に触れたり見たりされたくないのか、理由を知りたい。 The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. 旅行の最後の2日間、私たちはお互いに姿を見たが、私はあなたが私に対してとても距離を置いていると感じた。 I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered 私は、私が最後に送った、答えに困ったメールに書いたことを求めている。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3

>For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered 「最初に言いたいのは、あなたが私に本当のことを言って欲しいということです。どうして私があなたに触れることやあなたを見つめることが嫌なのか、その理由を知りたいです。顔を合わせたこの前の二回の旅行で私はあなたの気持ちが私から離れていると感じました。最後のメールで私が書いたこと、私が気に病んでいたことが叶えられる事を願っています。」 「I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered」の骨格は「I want the things answered」ですよ。 「I said in my last emails」と「that bothered me」は「the things」を修飾しています。 以上、参考になれば幸いです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2
noname#123917
noname#123917

最後のセンテンスは、おそらく 「最後のメールで尋ねたことに答えてほしい、 私は(あなたの正直な答えが得られなくて)それに苦しんでいる」 という意味だろうと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...

• 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 和訳お願いします。

You won't be able to defeat me. But, you want to show your girlfriend that you're cool? OK!Bring it on, boy!

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• Onlyの使い方

I only want you to love me. I want you to only love me. 前者があなただけに私を愛してほしい。 後者があなたに私だけを愛してほしい。で合ってますか? またonlyの位置は前者だったら、I want only you to love me. 後者ならI want you to love only me.という風に場所を変えても意味は一緒ですか? onlyの位置がよくわかりません。 ご教授ください。

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。

和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。 sorry for the late replies of your message...job has been very hectic these days i really miss you ○○○,, yeah ○○○ i want to be comitted to you i want to have and affairs with you..i want love you and you to love me in return ○○○. i really can't stop thinking about you,try and consider what have been telling you ever seens we have know each other,, hope to hear from you 翻訳サイトを使ったりしたのですが、わけのわからない文章になってしまいよく理解できません。どなたか訳していただけませんでしょうか? これって日本でいったら告白ですか? 最近交流しているオーストラリア人の友達からです。 私はほとんど英語が話せないし理解できません。。。 もし、告白ならちょっと困ってしまうのですが。。。