Urgent Translation Request: Please Help!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We apologize for not receiving any notice about your payment for the goods. Your goods have not been arranged because we were unaware of your payment. Should we ship the goods or refund your payment?
  • Please let us know if you want us to ship the goods before the upcoming holiday or if you prefer a refund. We will have a holiday from Sep. 29th to Oct. 4th and will resume work on Oct. 5th.
  • If you would like a refund, please provide us with your PayPal address and we will process the payment accordingly.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急訳していただけますか?お願いします。

Thank you very much for your kindly email.   Sorry, we didn't receive any of your notice said you paid for the goods already before, until now I received your email to asked where is the goods after your payment almost for 1 month.   Your goods is still not arrange because we don't know you paid money for it already! You didn't notice me after your payment is done!! I'm really sorry to tell you this truth.   So do you need we ship the goods to you now or just refund the payment to you now??  We'll have holiday for Chinese Moon festival and Chinese National day from Sep.29th to Oct.4th. on Oct.5th we'll back to work.   So if you need we ship to you before holiday, please kindly confirm it back to me within today. Cos tomorrow we'll start have holiday.   If you need us refund payment to you, please kindly confirm your paypal address to us, then we'll return the payment to you soon.   Best Regards,   Jone

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

先方も待たされていたと思っていて、少し焦れている感じがしますね。しかし、kindlyを頻繁に使うなど、礼儀は崩していませんし、質問者様のご要望に応じる用意があるとも言っています。  まず先方は、質問者様から、支払いが確認できる情報(特にPAYPALのアドレス)の通知が無かったので、送金がまだだと判断して、出荷しなかったという説明をしています。1か月近くになって、出荷を促されたので、多少驚いているようです。  そして、明日から中国での祭日連休に入るので、連休前の処理をご希望であれば、今日すぐに、支払いの確認できる情報と、返金か商品出荷のどちらをご希望かの連絡を求めています。入金が確認でき次第、どちらにも応じるようです。  確認でのちょっとした行き違いや、互いに思い違いがあったということのようですね。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

そちら様からのメールをお受けいたしました。 商品の代金は既に払っているのに、1ヶ月たっても商品を受け取っておられないということですが、当方は、そちら様が入金されたという通知を受けておりません。 既にお支払いを済ませたという通知がそちら様からないので、商品の発送の準備がされないままになっていました。そちら様の方から、支払いは済ませたという通知がなされていないので、発送にいたらなかったのです。 すぐに商品を発送して欲しいということなのか、それとも返金して欲しいということなのか、どちらでしょう? 当方は9月29日から10月4日までは中秋の祭りと中国の祭日なので連休で、10月5日からの営業になります。 祭日の前に商品を発送することをご希望なのであれば、今日のうちにはっきりしたご連絡をいただきたく存じます。当方は明日から連休になります。 また、返金をご希望なのであれば、PayPal のアドレスをお知らせください。すみやかに返金処理をいたします。 担当: Jone

関連するQ&A

• アマゾンから来たメールの意味が謎…教えてください

以前アマゾンで買い物した件について、以下の様なメールが届きました。 We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of JPY707 for your Order ***-*******-*******. This refund is for the following item(s): Item:***********(PCのソフトウェアの名前です) Quantity: 1 ASIN: ********* Reason for refund: Export fee reduced Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item: Import Fee Deposit Refund: JPY707 We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): Visa Credit Card [expiring on */****]: JPY707 This amount has been credited to your payment method and will appear when your bank has processed it. Have questions about our refund policy? Visit our Help section for more information: 内容からは支払われた料金の一部を、輸送料金が減ったので、お返しします、という意味のようですが、そういうことってあるんでしょうか?米国アマゾンで買い物したのは初めてなので教えてください。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• メール文を日本語に翻訳してほしいのです。

海外在住です。英語は苦手です。 フォトブックの注文が出来ず、返ってきた英文です。 時間をかけて作ったので無駄にしたくないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 We have set your account for you to submit your order now till we can resolve the software issue. In the mean time, You can place your order by selecting offline payment method once your project is ready to be submitted. Kindly notify us once your upload is complete for us to check and manually send the payment link for shipping fee and or accessories/additional pages if applicable.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

「Hello.Thank you for your email. Check in is fine at midnight. We will need payment by mastercard as we will need to pre-authorise your card when you check in. If you are wishing to pay for any food in cash then we will accept pounds sterling. Kind regards. Demelza」 よろしくお願いします。

• Amazonからの連絡が英語でよくわかりません

アメリカAmazonから去年キンドル買ったのですがその後に払い戻しがどうのメールが来たのですが 英語でいまいち語学が無いため翻訳とどうすればいいか、勝手ながらご相談したく思います Greetings from Amazon.com. We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of JPY*** for your Order ***-*******-*******. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipme Quantity: 1 ASIN: B***DZ*Y*Q Reason for refund: Export fee reduced Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item: Export Charge Refund: JPY*** We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): MasterCard Credit Card [ending with ****]: JPY*** Refunds typically complete within 10 business days and appear as a credit on your statement. Have questions about our refund policy? Visit our Help section for more information: http://www.amazon.com/refunds We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, 一部数字などは*で伏せさせていただきましたがよろしくお願い致します

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので 

翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので よろしくおねがいします。 I apologise for that. I have now entered the shipping cost for the case. So you can now purchase the case. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send the postage refund. (I have just sent you a £18 postage refund for the lens) regards,

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.