• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数161
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#175206

「ご返信、ありがとうございます。しかしながら、ご抗議(dispute)が未だに有効な状態なので(open)、私どもは、ペイパルでの一部ご返金(partial refund)に応じたくとも、応じることができません。この点をご理解いただき、まず、ご抗議(dispute)を取り下げ(close)していただけますよう、お願いいたします。そうして頂けますと、私どものほうも、ご返金の手続きに入れます。  このことをペイパルでチェックして頂きますと、一部ご返金(partial refund)のボタンがないことをご確認いただけると存じます。どうかご理解を賜りますよう。  ご抗議の取り下げをしていただければ、お客様のもともとのご注文につきまして、そのすべての含む新たな注文をいたしまして、その注文詳細につきましては、お客様のEメール*****@yahoo.co.jpへ、お知らせいたします。  どうか私どもをご信頼頂き、ご抗議の取り下げをお願いいたします。」 でしょうかね。  ペイパル使ってないのでよく分かりませんが、何か不都合なことがあって、苦情を申し立て操作をして、それが有効な状態のようですね。  その状態では相手はペイパルで何かをできないようです。それを取り下げる操作をしてくれれば、一部返金して、再注文をしてくれるようです。  質問者様にとって、不利なものでないか、充分検討されたうえで、可否をお決めになられたらいいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わかりやすい回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• 至急 翻訳お願いします!

You will need to login using the password I sent to you. (last icon on the blue toolbar) Then add each item to your cart. I can add them but you will still need to checkout yourself using paypal. Can you hit live chat? I can walk you through the process.

• 緊急!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!! 翻訳お願いします!! hey there, i'm fascinated by your style and so you were my first thought. we going to record our first lp in the middle of may. so are you intersted in, to create a cover for our lp??? but there's just one problem, we got no label, so we can't pay you anything. hope that's not a problem for you. i wait for an answer and really hope it's positiv. that would make my day...reeeaaalllyyyy ;-) 翻訳機では全然ダメでした;; 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いいたします!!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

お返事ありがとうとうございます。 一部あなたに返金したいと思います。しかし、論争が始まった時以来、我々はペイパルによる一部払い戻しすることは許されていません。我々は、あなたが先ず論争を理解し、終了いただくよう望みます。その後、我々はあなたのために払い戻しを手配しようと思います。 また、あなたはそれをペイパルで照合することができます。一部払い戻しのボタンはありません。そのことをご理解いただきたいと思います。一旦あなたが論争を終えるならば、我々はあなたの元のご注文のすべての品目に対して新しい注文をします。また、我々は、注文情報をあなたにお知らせするために、あなたの電子メールを*****@yahoo.co.jpへ送ることにします。 あなたに我々を信用していただき先ず論争を終了されることを望みます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 落札後、下記メールが届きました。支払いに関する事のようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've tried to pay for your item and from Paypal I've received the following answers about the limit of 200 euros: After you click Continue, we'll charge this card €1.50 EUR or equivalent to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card. What about my eBay transaction? Once your card is confirmed, you will be able to return to complete checkout. Please contact the seller to inform them that your payment will be delayed while you complete this process. I hope to resolve this problem very soon and to pay for your wonderful pen! I send you the Paypal response if I will received it!

• 翻訳をお願いします!

海外サイトからの注文で、なるべく安く送料をおさえたいと片言の英語で伝えたら、 以下のメールが来ました。 なかなか訳せないので、どなたか教えてください! ちなみに、何か送料をおさえる方法がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We can definitely get an order to you; you can place your order online, and will have two different shipping choices on for $42.32 and the other for $53.22. Also, once you place your order please write out your address as if you were addressing a letter to yourself in the comments section, this will help us get your package to you. You can also call us at 1-877-613-6246 Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm EST (same time zone as New York). All of us on the Ostomy Secrets team are ostomates ourselves and will be happy to assist you in finding the products and sizes that will best meet your individual needs.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外の某WEB SHOPで雑貨を購入したいと思いまして、 メールでPaypalでの支払いは可能でしょうか?とゆう内容を送ったのですが、 (Can the payment use paypal?) お店からの返信の内容は We can only ship to confirmed address by paypal. As an international order, it will not work. でした。 一番始めに送られてきた内容は、 (日本からの注文は可能ですかとゆう問い合わせ内容に対して) Most of our items can be shipped international but we only accept wire transfer payment from international customers. Is it acceptable for you? if yes, please let me know the model#, quantity and your shipping address so that we can run a quote for you. でした。 いくつかの翻訳サイトを利用しましたが、よく分かりません。 銀行振込のみなのか、それともPAYPALでの支払いは可能なのでしょうか? どなたか、正しい翻訳をして頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

We offer 1 mouth warranty for all our products, but you have to ship them back first. then we will exchange new items and ship to you. In this case buyer pay for the shipping sending back and we pay for the shipping resending.

• 翻訳お願いします

英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。 航空券を間違えて予約し、今キャンセルの手続きをお願いしているところなのですが、英語でのやり取りのみで難しいです。 翻訳お願い致します。 Thank you for your email. If you choose to cancel your booking we can refund the ticket price minus the cancellation fee of 27600 JPY per person. According to the latest regulations, airlines no longer refund all of the taxes. We do not refund earlier charged fees and possible insurances (except the travel insurance). Please note that you must receive a written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled prior to the departure of the flight in order to claim any refund. Please confirm if you want to cancel your booking and apply for refund according to the above terms. We have not cancelled your booking yet. Kind regards,

• 英文の翻訳を御願い致します。

海外のサイトでネットショッピングをした主人が、 入院してしまい、英文が解らない私には理解出来ません。 355 USD included shipping cost to your door, we accept paypal as the paymen way, just tell us your paypal email address then we can send a invoice to you from paypal after that you can making the payment online,also if you want to pay other way just tell us, regards,

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

アメリカのお店から、FILSONのジャケットとブーツを購入したのですが、 以下のメールが届きました。たいへんでも翻訳お願いいたします。 I forgot to let you know in the previous e-mailed the FILSON item you reguested is not longer being made. We will refund you when we can ship your boots out.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!