• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数106
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7493/9239)

独特な文体の英文ですね。つたない訳文ですが、以下のとおりお答えします。夫婦か恋人同士の別れ話みたいですね。 I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., 私は昨日その愚かなことをするつもりはなかったのですが、それが私を強制するんです。なぜって、私たちがあなたについて何か誤解のタネを持つたびに、それは常に私を死ぬほど脅えさせたから…これは勝利か敗北の問題でなく、まさに私たちが互いに破壊しあっているということですね。 I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. 私たちには別れるべき時が来ている、私たちが昨日以来…間違ったことを憎みっこなしで互いに許しあうべき時が来ているのだ、と私は思います、それが私の苦痛を軽減し、終らせてくれます。 I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... 私は、知る限りの最善をつくしてあなたを愛しました。私は、あなたの自由時間の間にあなたと会うのを待ちながら、自分の時間のほとんどをささげました。しかしそれも無益なことでした…。 Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. 時々私は、私たちは互いに愛しているのになぜまだ戦うのか、と己自身に尋ね続けていました…。 あなたは私を信頼した?、あるいは、私はあなたを信頼した?、私たちはそれを知りませんよね、どっちもどっちですね、そうじゃないですか?、だって、それが私たちではあり得ないのですから。 Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck! あなたが私に与えてくれたすべての愛と犠牲をありがとう。そして、私たちがともに自由な時が来る際には、私はその機会を受け入れるつもりです。 ずっとあなたの最高の幸福を祈っています、ご幸運を! 以上、ご回答まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

訳文、大変ありがとうございました いろいろあって彼女から、届いたメールです。 独特な文体の英文みたいですか。 彼女は、英語の先生って、いってたけど、どうなんだろう 私は英語、得意じゃないので、、、

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

usually with one or two of either my or Michael`s friends there to, because they did`nt eat dinner in there house. they always tried to keep us spending time with each other and letting us know that we could talk to them and they would still love us no matter what we did. 一応訳してはみたのですが、うまく日本語にできません どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. これはどうゆう訳になるのでしょうか? 一応 前後の文も書いておきます。 I know how it can be when you are visiting friends that you have not seen for a long time. It seems like you never have enough time to fit everyone in! I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding いつも何かしら誤解があって、昨日もあんなことをしてしまいました。 you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., あなたはいつも私を死にそうになるほど怖がらせます。 勝ち負けとかそんな問題じゃなくて、これではお互いに傷つけ合ってるだけです。 I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred 嫌な感情を残さずに、別れましょう。 forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. お互いの過ちを許し合って…昨日から、終わったと思うとほっとすると同時に苦しいです。 I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... 私はあなたのことを本当に愛していたし、あなたと会うことばかり考えていた。 けど、それも無駄でした。 Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. ときどき、愛し合っているのにどうして喧嘩ばかりしているのだろうと考えていました。 Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, 私のことを信じてくれていないのだろうか?私はあなたを信じているのだろうか? it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. 私達は正反対なのです。 お互いに理解し合えない。 Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. あなたがくれた愛と払ってくれた犠牲に感謝しています。 And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck いつかお互いに思い出話に花を咲かせられるといいですね。 あなたの幸せを祈っています。 さようなら。 一部、こちらで改行・意訳しています。 文体が初めて見るものだったので、間違いがあるかもしれません。 他の回答者様の回答も読まれた方がよろしいかと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。とても丁寧に回答して頂いて光栄です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトで調べましたがよく解りませんでした。詳しく教えて頂ける方お願いします。 we'd like to regram and repost this image on Instagram and facebook, with credit to you @●●. please let us know if it's ok.we have an #◆◆ contest and we will reward the best of the month. thank you! よろしくお願いします。