• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数69
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

仕事で仕上げてしまわなくちゃいけない事がまだたくさんある。でも何もかもスピーディに順調に行ってるよ、だってその仕事が全て済んだら…ぼくたち短い休みを取れるってわかってるもの。 そうしたら君が到着して、何かおかしな理由で、僕たちがお互いを見つけられない時でも、それなら少なくとも君は僕に連絡できるね。 どうしたら空港で一番きれいな女の子を僕が見つけられないって言うんだ(そんなことはあり得ない)!!! 君の携帯電話の番号、僕に教えてもらえるかな? 一度君にかけてみようって思うんだ…君が「もしもし」って返事するか、ちょっとチェックするためにね…ホント可愛い… 心配しないで、そんなことしないから。 君のために買っておいて欲しいものがあったら、教えてくれるよね?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

saysheさん ありがとうございます。 引き続き頑張ります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Another week has gone by ... 3 more weeks and I'll be waiting for you at the airport :) Maybe I'm a bit selfish ... but I don't mind to come to Paris and pick you up ... because then I can see you 2-3 hours sooner ... hahaha The weather is getting colder again ... this morning it was only 5 degrees when I went running. So you can expect the temperature to be between 5-10 degrees when you come. So you might want to bring gloves, scarf, ear muffins or something to keep your head warm. I can only image that you will look very cute in winter clothes :) Oh I also gave myself a little bit of homework. I downloaded a picture dictionary so if you need something that I can understand you. So if you ask for an extra "mofu" ... that you don't stay cold. Or when you need to set your "mezamashi dokei" that I understand what you're saying. But I think your home work was much easier :( Actually I wanted to cook a nice diner for you ... but since your visit is only very short, I took the liberty to arrange diner is some nice restaurants. I hope you don't mind and that you will like the food.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳お願いします

I can but the bike shop would charge me and it would end up in two boxes. Probably costing around 300 or so, if that's ok with you we can proceed, I already refunded your money I can send you a new invoice if you want to move forward.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha