• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数121
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2

専門家ではありませんが、文法的に問題があるため、翻訳ソフトを利用してもうまく訳せないでしょう。  おおざっぱに要約しますが、相手方は、貴女が変わってしまったことに戸惑っておられるようです。そして、その理由を知りたがっています。そして、貴女の住んでいる場所、同居している人、職業、既婚の有無に関心がおありのようです。貴女の過去にも関心がおありのようです。文章全体から、相手方は自分をアピールしており、貴女に強い関心を示している様子を読み取ることが出来ます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。 どんな内容なのか気になっていたので 大まかな内容がわかって、気持ちがスッキリした感じです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• 女性との英語のメールのやり取りの和訳のお願い

前回同様の英語での女性とのメールのやり取りの和訳をお願いしたく思います。 最初に自分のメールでその後に女性のメールになります。 女性のメールの和訳をお願いしたいです。 ◆自分のメール Take care on your way. I always looking forward to see you and talking with you. also today so enjoyed. sorry and thank you always waiting for me. ◆女性のメール thank you for always being there for me and also thank you. me too I'm happy, when I'm with you. You know what I always prayed and wished that I hope I can find a mam who can love me that much. We are still fighting now. I also prayed to jesus that if Mark(元彼の名前) is the mam for me. I hope I can feel that he loves me that much and I dont need to demand to him what he need to do, to make our relation last forever. that's sad thing is, his not like that. どちらも英語圏ではないため文法や文章がおかしいとは思いますが宜しくお願い致します。

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率47% (14625/31031)

ずいぶん詮索好きの男ですね、なんだか(多少病的に)嫉妬深そうな感じがします。  訳はご専門のかたに。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。 私は英語が殆どわからない為翻訳機能をつかったのですか、 このメールがそんな内容だとは思いもしませんでした。 安易に返信しなくてよかった。。。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• What do you like to do?は「どんなことがしたいで

What do you like to do?は「どんなことがしたいですか」ですが、 What do you like to do with your friend?になった場合、 友達と「どんなことがしたいですか?」になりますか? それとも、 友達と「何をするのが好きですか?」になるでしょうか? What do you like to doのマインドは何ですか? 「好み」を聞いているのでしょうか? 「何がしたい」を聞いているのでしょうか? wantとの違いや使い分けはどうなるでしょうか?

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• that

What can you do to make those immature boys _____ they should be? には that か what かが入るのですが、答えは what です。何故that は間違いなのかを詳しく解説していただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• プログラムに申請したい、を英語で

I'd like to apply a XX program, so how can I do that? でいいでしょうか? 直接聞きにいくので、多少私の英語が間違っていても何と無く通じるとは思うのですが…。 how can I do that?よりもcould you tell me how can I do that?の方がいいでしょうか? 「他に簡単な表現があるよ」「この言い方はおかしい」などあれば教えて欲しいです。

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

A whats your name? B my names yamashita A how old are you? B im 15 years old A where do you live B i live in saitama A what do you like soccer? B yes i really like reds A i have on ticket for the soccer game do you want to the ticket? B yes i do i want to the ticket please A of course

• あっていますか??どう言えばいいでしょうか?

知人の身内にお土産を渡したいのですが かえって迷惑かも。。なので (私お土産渡したいんだけど。。)あなたは迷惑かしら?? みたいにいうのは  I want to know you wouldn't like I do that .. Is it ok for you ?? っておかしいですか?? 

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいですか?

昔の彼に丁寧に言いたいのです。 1.I just want to know do you want still talking to me? 2.I just confirm do you like still keep(又は stay)in touch with me? 3.I would like to know you would like still e-mail to me? なんだか、同じニュアンスに聞こえますが、正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。