• 締切済み

女性との英語のメールのやり取りの和訳のお願い

前回同様の英語での女性とのメールのやり取りの和訳をお願いしたく思います。 最初に自分のメールでその後に女性のメールになります。 女性のメールの和訳をお願いしたいです。 ◆自分のメール Take care on your way. I always looking forward to see you and talking with you. also today so enjoyed. sorry and thank you always waiting for me. ◆女性のメール thank you for always being there for me and also thank you. me too I'm happy, when I'm with you. You know what I always prayed and wished that I hope I can find a mam who can love me that much. We are still fighting now. I also prayed to jesus that if Mark(元彼の名前) is the mam for me. I hope I can feel that he loves me that much and I dont need to demand to him what he need to do, to make our relation last forever. that's sad thing is, his not like that. どちらも英語圏ではないため文法や文章がおかしいとは思いますが宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

わたしのそばにいつも居てくれることにありがとう。あなたのことにありがとう。 わたしも楽しかった、あなたと一緒に居る時に。 あなたが知っているように、わたしがいつも祈り、願っていることといったら、わたしをすごく愛してくれる男性を見つけ出すことだ。 わたしたちは今まだ喧嘩をしている。 マークは本当にその運命の男であるかどうかと、神様に祈ってみたけど。 彼がわたしのことを愛していることを感じるようになると願うばかりだ。彼が何をするべきかとわたしのほうからもとめなくてもいいものだ、わたしたちの関係を長続けさせるために。 悲しいことは、彼はそうで居ないことだ。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

私のためにいつも居てくれて(私のことをいつも思ってくれて)ありがとう。感謝しています。私もあなたと一緒にいるときが幸せです。 これほど(あなたほど)私を愛してくれる男性を見つけることができたなら、と常に祈ったり願ったりしているのよ。 私たちの喧嘩は続いたままです。 Mark が本当に私に相応しい男性なのかどうか、教えてくださいと、キリスト様に祈っているの。 彼が私のことを十分に愛してくれていれば、私の方から彼に対しあれこれ要求しなくてもすむし、二人の関係も一生続くというのに...。 悲しいことに、彼はそういう人ではないの。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

That doesn't make any sense, though. You say you didn't send me any e-mails because you didn't want to bother me when Erika was over. But then I am suppose to e-mail you everyday even though I have a friend over and I'm super busy? Isn't that more bothersome for me than receiving your e-mails? And you're not the only one sending e-mails >_> I always respond to you when I can.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 英語の短いメッセージを訂正頂けるとても助かります

私はメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 May you be filled with beautiful blessings - always 素敵なメッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。嬉しいです。あなたもです。あなたがいつも幸せと美しい光に満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your wonderful message. I'm happy. you also. May you always be full of happiness and beautiful light. 私は別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに返信したいです。 Same to you friend..Enjoy your day ...wish you prosperity in your every way メッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。あなたがいつも愛と美しさと幸せに満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your message. May you always be full of love, beauty and happiness . 私はさらに別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 And to you. Thank you. メッセージを頂き大変有難うございます。あなたのツイートのメッセージと写真や画像が好きです。いつも本当に有難うございます。 Thank you so much for your message. I like your tweet messages and photos and images. Thank you very much for always. ・・・出来れば、Thank you very muchとThank you so muchの違いを教えて下さい。