和訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy!
  • I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!!
  • If you like calling me, just do it. you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

貴女にこれ以上何を言えばよいのかわかりません。私が悪いのです。 彼女ともう一度話しました。貴女と、彼女の間に何が起こっているか知っています。貴女が生涯の伴侶となる様な良い彼氏を見つけることは確実だと思います。本当に何もかもごめんなさい。体に気を付けて! もし貴女が僕と話をしたいなら、そうしてください。貴女は本当に良い人です。あなたの気持ちを傷つけようとしたのではありません。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。納得です

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

これ以上何を言ったらいいのかわからない。俺って悪党だよね。 あれから彼女と話して、君たち二人のわだかまりが理解できたよ。はっきりと言えるのは、君は良い伴侶に巡り合えるはずだということ。色々と失礼。がんばって! 電話かけて来たいならどうぞ。ホントいい娘だ!君を傷付ける気はなかったんだよ。

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

これ以上君に何を言えるかわからない。俺はひどい人間だよ。 彼女ともう一度話をし、君たち(girls)2人の間に起っていることを知っている。 人生の伴侶たる男性を君がみつけるのはほぼ間違いないね。すべてのことをすまないと思っている。達者でな。 電話をかけたくなったら、気兼ねせずにかけていいよ。君なら何の悪いこともないから。君の感情を傷つけるつもりはなかったよ。 以上、いかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

I'v seen everything and worried about you, friend. I don't know what to say to help it. Please gimme news from you everytime.(前回からの続きです)

• 英語が堪能な方、和訳願います

I mean if you know everything, means its fine. それと I think I know. I think~は、なんとなくわかる、とか、なんとなくわかったという意味で覚えていたのですが違いますか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• どういう意味に取ればよいのでしょうか?

昨日、貰ったメールです。相手に不平不満を言ってあなたがしていることはこういうことで、私がストレスをとても感じてるという事についての、返事です。 逆キレをしているのでしょうか? I dont have to hurt your feelings or yell at you to show i care for you. you should already know.plus,right now i dont have the energy to yell and scream.if i visited you tomorrow, what would be a good time? 特に最後の if i visited you tomorrow what would be a good time?の部分が何をいいたいか分かりません。そのあと、しばらくメールを返さなかったら Ok..have a good nightときたのですが、一体何を伝えようとしていたのでしょうか??

• 和訳と、彼の気持ちがわかりません。

以前、海外のセミナーで教授として招かれていた方とメールをしており 近頃以下のようなメールが来ます。 彼は私のことを好きなのですか?それともただ単純に「君はとってもナイスだよ!」と誉めてくれているのか、今一読み切れません。 意訳と、そこから推測される彼の気持ちを教えてください。 英語って難しいのですね。。 ・I feel almost a sense of paternal love for younger people, especially students. I can't easily explain this, but I sensed in you a seriousness and sensitivity of a much older person (even though you are young and of course, very beautiful:) and also, an attraction and your character which I like so much, even though I don't know you very well. ・I did feel something for you - a kind of connection beyond the normal kind one finds when teaching. I don't know exactly why but I felt something unusual. Sorry to sound so vague, but perhaps you know what I mean. and I was drawn to you. (you know what i meanというのが、こちらとしては、いやいやわかんないよ!という感じです) ・I would love to hear your voice, just for a few moments.(電話をかけてくれて、私が応答できなかったときに来たメール) ・文末に「Thinking of you」というのは、どういう意味合いが含まれているのかも曖昧。