• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1417/3728)
回答No.1

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me 私には貴方から ”私の事を感じる方法を聞かれても” 何をすればいいか分からない。 What is the relationship between us? 私たちはお互いにどんな関係ですか? ★This is for me ? この質問は私にですか? ☆yes はい、そうです。 ★So what do you want ? Marriage それならあなたは何を望んでいますか? 結婚? ☆no,I do not know each other to there いいえ、私はお互いをそこまで(to there)知っていない。 ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously 私は貴方が私たちの関係を真剣にとらえていないのを知っています。 Eh  ああ! 概要はこんなところかと思います。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

なんとなくで理解してましたが、当たってました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

あなたが僕のことをどう思っているか教えてもらっても、僕にはどうしたら良いのかわかりません。 僕たちの関係は何なのでしょうか? ★これ私に? ☆そうだよ。 ★それで、あなたは何がお望み?結婚? ☆いや、僕はそこまでお互いのことを知っていないよ。 ★私たちの関係を真面目に考えていないのね。 ああ

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 質問です

Are we going out? I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me. What is the relationship between us?と彼に聞いてit is more than friends,cause i like youと返してきた彼に、カジュアルにいいたいんですが、 英語で今後の私達の関係について、あなたは真剣に考えてる(本気)?と聞いてみたい場合はDo you think about our relations seriously?になりますか?serious lyだと真剣とかだから重くとらえられますかね?

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします

• どうしたら、、、

訳が輪からなくなっできたので助けてください 友達以上恋人未満の友達に Are we going out? I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me. What is the relationship between us? と聞いたら、 it is more than friends cause i like you と返事がありましたが、これってずるくないですか?

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• bcoz とは??意味が解からないです。

i want girlfriend.の後にi do not serious relationship again.とあるのですが、彼女は欲しいのに、いらない?!?!となるのですか??あと、その後に続くi do not know what to do bcoz i feel lonelyとあるのですが、bcoz とは?? 出来れば、英文の箇所の訳を教えて下さい!!

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter