• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

noname#137995

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数35
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
noname#138652

ぼくたちは、以前のようにもどれないかな。 ぼくは今でも期待している。(まだ期待している自分がいる) しかし、自分が期待すればするほど とても悲しくなり泣いてしまうほどだ。 僕はどれくらい君に会いたいか知っている。 ほんとに君が必要だ。 ちょっと意訳ですがこんなかんじかな。 i wonder if we could ~ は丁寧なお願い。 the more  A the more B は、AすればするほどBだ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

俺たちあの頃に戻れたら まだあきらめちゃいねえ それでも追いかければそれだけ傷つくさ 泣きたい気持ちでいっぱいさ どんだけお前が欲しいか マジでいてくれなきゃ困るんよ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳してください。 特に、as much~ thanの文法的用法を教えて頂けると助かります。 More commonly, self-proclaimed libertarians deal with the problem of market failure both by pretending that it doesn't happen and by imagining government as much worse than it really is.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Another week has gone by ... 3 more weeks and I'll be waiting for you at the airport :) Maybe I'm a bit selfish ... but I don't mind to come to Paris and pick you up ... because then I can see you 2-3 hours sooner ... hahaha The weather is getting colder again ... this morning it was only 5 degrees when I went running. So you can expect the temperature to be between 5-10 degrees when you come. So you might want to bring gloves, scarf, ear muffins or something to keep your head warm. I can only image that you will look very cute in winter clothes :) Oh I also gave myself a little bit of homework. I downloaded a picture dictionary so if you need something that I can understand you. So if you ask for an extra "mofu" ... that you don't stay cold. Or when you need to set your "mezamashi dokei" that I understand what you're saying. But I think your home work was much easier :( Actually I wanted to cook a nice diner for you ... but since your visit is only very short, I took the liberty to arrange diner is some nice restaurants. I hope you don't mind and that you will like the food.

• 和訳をお願いします

you got to take things easy. you are more concern than the girls who meet a guy. to be honest with you, i`m not fucking shy neither excited. is really meeting a person that difficult? i don`t get it.

• 和訳をお願いします。

知能指数だけではなく、心の知能指数の重要性に関する英文の最後の1文の訳がわかりません。 その前の内容がなくても訳せる文じゃないかと思います。 お願いします。 They need to work hard on their rask while maintaining an awareness that life is much more than just success on entrance exams.