• ベストアンサー

英文のラブレター

英語圏の女性と文通をしています。 僕は彼女に恋をしていて、手紙でよくアプローチをしています。先日彼女からもらった手紙がラブレターのように思えるのですが、どなたか判断してもらえませんか?訳はわかるのですが、ただの友達にも出すものなのかどうかがわかりません。 my best wishes No one ever saw me like you do I feel the magic was all in you... The magic to make me smile,even when i'm sad. The make me feel better, even when i'm down. I ever never knew just what a smile is worth. I ever never knew what's the real meaning of happiness,but your eye tellin' me everythin' without a single word. 途中省略 And if there's one great wish for me to tell you, that is wishing you to stay in my life. Not just for a while but forever....without decay.But if time come you need to go your way, i'll just open my hert to understand,your happiness will be my hapiness too. whatever hapened i'll treature our friendship ever for life.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • get2moon
  • ベストアンサー率42% (82/192)
回答No.5

"Friendship is love without his wings."( Lord Byron)又は "Friendship is love with wings."とか "Friendship is one mind in two bodies."( Mencius)といわれるように FriendshipとLoveはとっても深い関係があるのです。 Boyfriend/Girlfriendは単なる”Friend"ではありませんよね? よく ”My wife is my best friend.”という人がアメリカにいます。 FriendshipはLoveよりもっと安定した感情だと考えているからです。 日本人は アメリカの女性は"皆” 物凄く積極的だと思っているようですが、実際は現代の日本女性より貞淑な考えの人も沢山います。 勿論、映画やテレビ等に出てくるような 麻薬を使用したり誰とでも寝るような人もいます。 でも最近はプロミス・リングを交換して結婚するまでセックスはしないと言う若者もいます。 アメリカ(大都市の荒れた地域以外)の学生は 素直に育っている子が多いです。日本の子供の方がすれているように感じます。 お手紙の文章から察知すると彼女は清純な方のようですね。 恋愛経験がない彼女が慎重になるのは当り前だと思います。 まして文通(遠距離交際)だと 難しいですよね。 手紙だけでなく電話で話すとか、(今ならウェブカメラで チャットする事も出来るし) まめに連絡を取り合うようにしないと 女性は不安になるものです。 彼女が何処の国の人か分かりませんが アメリカではバレンタインディー(来月ですよ!)は男性が女性にプレゼントします。 定番は バラの花束や箱入りチョコレートです。(ネットで注文できますよ。) 又、ブレスレットや チャーム(ネックレス)等も喜ばれます。 リング(指輪)は "深い意味"に取られます。(プロポーズをするのでなければ 止めておいた方が良いです。) やはり男性が積極的にアプローチするのが良いのでは? 彼女もそれを願っているようですよ。 頑張って!!

kui1976
質問者

お礼

詳しく教えていただいてありがとうございます。 日本語のように自由に使いこなせないので、 もっとストレートにどんどん押していきたいと思います。ほんとにありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (6)

回答No.7

#1です。 補足の文章読ませていただきました!これ、判断にかなり重要でしたよ~。 おそらく彼女の方もあなたに好意を伝えたいんだと思います。 でもどう「好き」の気持ちを伝えたらいいか迷いながら書いた文章って 印象を受けますね。純粋で可愛らしいなと思います。 I LOVE YOUだけが愛情表現じゃないんだなって改めて感じさせられました。 彼女の中であなたの占めるポジションが大きくなってきているんだと思います。 ただ女性の方から(まして国籍が違う、遠距離でもあるし)告白は しづらいでしょうから、ここは「アプローチ」だけにとどめずに あなたから「恋人になってほしい」と伝えましょう! いいなあ、ここまで大切に思われて、大きな存在に思ってくれて しかもそれがお互いに、なんて・・・素敵ですね。 応援しています、頑張ってくださいね^^ 今日失恋したばかりの女より(笑)

kui1976
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。もっと積極的に頑張ります。 失恋って本当につらいですよね・・・ でも必ずもっと素敵な人に出会えますよ!!! がんばって!!!

• Junko3
  • ベストアンサー率6% (5/81)
回答No.6

最初の呼びかけが「my best wishes」というのは、なんだか頼りない気がしますが、補足を読んでみると彼女はあなたに恋していると思います。 あなたの押しが足りないのでは。 たとえ海の向こうに離れていても愛している気持ちというのは伝わるものです。 あなたも同じように彼女に言っていますか? 「My sweet darling」になってほしいのなら積極的になって。 バレンタインにはカードにブレスレットかネックレスを添えて送りましょう。 高価なものでなくてもとても嬉しいものですよ。

kui1976
質問者

お礼

自信が出てきました。がんばります。ありがとうございました。

• get2moon
  • ベストアンサー率42% (82/192)
回答No.4

質問に書かれた文章より、補足に書かれている文章の方が 彼女の素直な気持ちが書かれていますね。 相思相愛じゃないですか!! 何を迷っているのですか? 彼女も間違いなく貴方の事が好きですよ!!! Love is friendship set on fire. by Jeremy Taylor At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.by Plato いくら詩を詠むのが好きな人でも 好きでもない男性のために詩を創作したりしませんよ。

kui1976
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。うれしくなりました。 でもどうして、よくfriendshipという言葉を使うのでしょうか?ちなみに彼女は20歳で今までだれとも付き合ったことがないそうです。相当な恥ずかしがりやだと思います。

• flyaway
  • ベストアンサー率19% (306/1541)
回答No.3

ラブレターというより、詩ですね。もともと詩をつくるのが好きな女性なのですか?これだけ書かれていたのならラブレターとして送ったのかもしれませんが「これ、私のつくった詩なの。どう思う?」みたいに書かれていたのなら、それは単に詩を書いたので見て感想をきかせて欲しい、という意味かもしれません。

kui1976
質問者

お礼

彼女は詩を読んだり書いたりするのが趣味だそうです。この詩は僕に対して感じたことだそうです。 補足の文章もどうかよろしくお願いします。 ありがとうございました。

kui1976
質問者

補足

みなさんありがとうございます。 彼女からの手紙を読むといつも期待してしまうことが書いてあるのですが、friendshipという言葉もよく使われてるということが気になります。 これは友達としては素晴らしいが、恋人には見れないと遠まわしに断れていると判断したほうが良いにでしょうか?

• get2moon
  • ベストアンサー率42% (82/192)
回答No.2

何だか Greeting Cardsに書かれてあるような文章ですね。 これはmore than friend宛の手紙ですね。 唯 何故か もっと率直な表現が出来ない関係のような感じがします。 LoveとIn Loveの違い、分かりますか? 多分彼女は 貴方が彼女のこと好きなのは知っているけど、In Loveなのかどうなのか確信が持てないような・・・ 貴方からの積極的な手紙を待っているように思えます。 素敵なラブレターを彼女に出したらどうですか? 頑張ってくださいね。

kui1976
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 日本語ならともかく英語でラブレターというのもなかなか難しいですよね・・・ でもがんばります。 できれば補足の文章もお願いします。 本当にありがとうございました。

回答No.1

こんにちは。 うーん・・・英文の内容から判断するに、前半だけ見てるとかなり アプローチ文(=好きが表現されてる)と思ったんですよね。 ただ気になるのが「i'll treature our friendship」の部分・・・。 これって友情、ってことですよね? あなたがアプローチしていることに気付いているのなら、やんわり「友達でいよう」 と釘をさされたようにも見えるし、「あなたがいないとダメなの」的な ラブレターにも見えるし・・・正直判断に困りますね。途中省略の部分も 気になるんですけどね(何かのヒントがあるかもしれないし・・・)。 ただ友人としても「この人とは一生付き合っていきたい」人もいますし ちょっとラブレターととるには早合点かもという気はします。 あくまで私の判断ですので、彼女しか本音は分からないとは思いますが・・・。 一応高校・大学と英語専門科で勉強してきたんですが、最近まったく 英語を使わない&勉強していない為、読み取りができてないかもしれません^^; お役に立てずでごめんなさい。

kui1976
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます。 今までの手紙の中には他にもこれは期待していいのかなぁと思う文章が色々あるのですが、friendshipという言葉もよく使われます。補足に他の文章も書きますので、どうか彼女の真意を推理して下さい。

kui1976
質問者

補足

彼女から来た手紙のほかの文章です。期待していいものかどうか教えて下さい。 ・I feel so lucky to be loved by a man like you. ・You are the best of all the best man i've ever known. ・To my surprise,Your place here in my heart grows more and more deeper deverday. ・The first time I saw you that one day you would become the most important person in my life. ・You will be ,and will always be the greatest thing that ever happend in my life, my soul and my whole being. ・I do hope you keep them to strengens my memory in your heart.(写真を送ってくれた時) ・I terribly miss everyting about you.Your voice, your laughters, even the talks we used to have. Hope you do miss me too.

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• Phoenixってゆうフランスのバンドの

Phoenixってゆうフランスのバンドの 「If I Ever Feel Better」っていう曲の サビの歌詞「If I ever feel better Remind me to spend some good time with you You can give me your number When it's all over I'll let you know」ここの「you You can give me your number 」のナンバーってどうゆう意味ですか? この曲好きな人はどう解釈してますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 和訳をお願いします

何となくは分かるのですが、きちんとした意味までは掴めないので詳細教えていただきたいです。 Do you know something? My happiness in life lies in little things. When you found someone. Someone who you were willing to forgive for anything, who could make you laugh and smile all the way home, holding your hand even while driving. Whose face you could spend all day looking at without saying anything and still felt you never had enough of. whom you could run your fingers through his hair until he almost fell asleep. The sight of him first thing you woke up was most memorable. I know this relationship must end someday. It is not supposed to be in the first place. Your charm will kill me someday. Thank you for having come into my life. I wish for us to have more time together. I love to touch your hair. And to steal a glance at your eyes. I know I'll miss you for a long long time. I’m sorry to make you feel so sad. You’re the best thing that ever happended in my life. Thank you again and thank you for everything.

• 英文がわかりません・・・。

初めまして。 今回初めて質問させていただきます。 初心者なので、慣れていませんがよろしくお願いします。 早速で失礼します。 あるゲーム友達のメールで来たのですが、下記の英語の文章の和訳がわかりません・・・。 どなたか分かる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか? listen. I was not blowing you off. I'm your friend I wouldn't do that 2 you or anybody my game really wouldn't let me connect 2u & my little sister needed so. I went 2 help her & that's she truth tell you what next time your online. I'll get you in the game with her and if you ever need help 4 anything. I'll help you okay friend forget me please. I'm very sorry friend. 所々に見える数字などはたぶん 2=to、4=for だと自分では考えています。 それを踏まえて翻訳サイトなどで調べてみても、なかなかわかりません。 分かる方がいらっしゃれば、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 では、失礼いたしました。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 恋人に贈るワンフレーズとして・・・翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします。 また、恋人に贈るワンフレーズとして、いかがか、英語を直した場合の日本語のニュアンスが分からないので、教えて下さい。 thinks of you by the wish to the star. you loves from the bottom of one's hearts. I just can't live without you I will give you all my love Your smile is my happiness

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• 英文レターの書き方を教えてください。

はじめまして。 自分の持っているダイビングのライセンスで、イギリスで就労するためのライセンスに切替えることが出来るかのお伺いメールを英文で書いたのですがこちらであっているでしょうか。 どなたか添削していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear xxxxxx, I am xxxxxx, currently working as a commercial diver in Japan. I am writing to apply for a qualification from hse to be able to work in Britain . I attached my license for your reference .Please let me know if you need any other document. Thank you for taking the time to review my license and look forward to hearing from you shortly . I may be reached by phone at +xxxxxx,or by Email at xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Sincerely, Signature