• 締切済み

訳を手伝ってください。

yes they are terrorists, but they had a family, some of them commit these terrible acts because they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, or they truly believe they will go to heaven for it. I don't agree with terrorism, I don't mean to imply that - but you can't ignore the factors of life and society that lead a person to commit such violent acts. It's all around us. In a society of billions of people, it's inevitable. The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. I honestly can't say I understand that type of mentality - willing to take another human's life. But then, my life is very easy.... アメリカ人とメールのやり取りをしてるんですけど辞書で調べてもなかなかうまく訳せません。 解らないところを詳しく言いますと、they are told their families will be taken care of if they do の文です。 それとThe world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. これは何をいいたいのかさっぱりわかりません。 最後に最後の文のmy life is very easy.... すみませんがどなたかお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.4

they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, they are told (that) their families.... とthatが入る文です。メールや口語では省いちゃいますね。 The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. は、つながっている文章を分けてみればよいと思います。 The world can be extremely scary 世界ってすごく怖い(ものになりうる) once you realize もし我々が気づけば what humans are capable of 人間がなにをすることができるか これをつなげば一文ができます。 長い文章は区切って考えればわかりやすいですよ。 最後はそのままで、 自分の人生ってとっても楽だよ・・・ こういった根拠は、前に述べた世界の怖さとかテロリストが置かれている状況とかいろいろあっての結論でしょうか。

回答No.3

人の命を奪うという事は、常識的に考えれば恐ろしい事だけれど、それをする事によって、自分の家族がより良い暮らしを保障されたり、テロを犯すことによって自分自身が天国にいけると考える、それは、暮らしている社会構造にも問題があるからなのだ。と。 テロリストは普通の人間であって、それが、様々環境が誘引となって、何でもやってしまうテロリストになる。このように、もともと普通の人間であったのに、何らかのきっかけで、人の命を奪う事も、その他の事も何でもできるようになるのだと気付いてしまうと、この世の中はとても恐ろしいものだ。 って感じかな?で、最後の部分は、途中で終っているから推測でしかないけれど、彼は、このように人の命を奪うテロリストのことは理解しがたい。そして、それに比べたら、私の(彼の)人生なんて、とってもちっぽけなもの。ありふれたものだけれどね。 って感じでしょうか?

shimesonian
質問者

お礼

皆さん迅速な返事ありがとうございました!!! 本当に助かりました!!ここで返事くださった皆様にお礼を申し上げます。またたずねる事があると思うのですがその時はまたよろしくお願いします。

• taked4700
  • ベストアンサー率37% (777/2050)
回答No.2

テロがどうして起きているのか、その理由を色々と考えていると言う文章ですね。 they are told their families will be taken care of if they do テロリストたちは、テロをすれば、自分たちの家族の面倒を見てもらえると言われているのだ。 The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. 人々が本当はどんなことをすることが出来るか、それを知れば、この世の中がどんなにひどい世界か分かるよ。 my life is very easy.... (テロをする人たちとは違って)自分の生活はとても安楽なものだ。 代名詞が誰のことを指しているのか、それをきちんと見て行くと、かなり意味がはっきりしてくると思います。

• ricanmuri
  • ベストアンサー率12% (50/411)
回答No.1

テロをやれば家族の面倒を見てもらえる・・・ 一旦人間がどんな残虐な事でもやれるとゆう事を知ったら世の中の恐ろしさが判る・・・といった意味じゃないでしょうか? 最後は途中で終わっているので不明ですが、安易に暮らしている我々にとっては・・・とゆう自嘲の感じじゃないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 Considering Chief is in several tons of metal armor, I don’t think the swimming option is really all that viable. 2 I am a small business owner that has 5 employees. I was on par to provide health insurance but the premiums have skyrocketed and now I have to tell my employees we cannot offer health benefits. How can these young families gain any health benefits? Have the rates for personal health insurance dropped? Is there a way to help employees fund their own personal policies? I have over a hundred subcontractors and have to be careful that they have supplied all their paperwork stating they are independent contractors, otherwise the gov has said they will be treated as employees. Who knows if they will try and charge owners $750 per subcontractor if the owner isn’t following every letter of the law? よろしくお願いいたします。

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• 文章の訳を、また自分の訳の確認をして欲しいです

訳を教えて欲しいです。 I expect the reason that disabled people are said to have easier lives in Western societies is because Westerners are willing to let other people be who they are. said to have と続いているのがよく分からないです それと n Western societies is because と isのあとにすぐbecauseがきてるのもよくわからないです。 Where a great many ethnic groups live in one nation, as in the U.S.A ore parts of Europe, if you rejected others because they were defferent in the way that happens in Japan, there`d be no end to it. Where a great many ethnic groups live in one nation, as in the U.S.A ore parts of Europeは a great many ethnic groups live in one nation in the U.S.A ore parts of Europeと考えていいんでしょうか? それとthere`d be no end to itというのがうまく訳せず、困っています。 Discrimination and prejudice await those who do. これも訳がうまくできません。。 I am not the only one who has been given a part to play. 私は役割を与えられてきた唯一(の人間)ではない。という訳はあっているでしょうか? Japanese children and teenagers today often dwell on what they see as their own imperfections (and they are probably not the only kids who do that). 日本の今日の子供たちや10代は自分自身が完璧ではないと自分を見ることにたびたびくよくよ悩む。 という訳はどうでしょうか? 括弧内と dwell on以降がなんかよく分かりません。。 I would like to see everyone live with a proud awareness of who they are so that they don`t waste the life they have been given, but live it to the full. さいごのほうのthe life they have been given, but live it to the fullがよく分からないです どのように訳せばいいんでしょうか? 長くなりましたが、おねがいします。

• one of these と one of the

Humans differ from other animals in many ways. One of these is that they are willing to engage in activities that are unpleasant in themselves but are means to the ends that they desire. 上の文を読んだときに One of these と言う箇所で私は ”Humansは人だからtheseでは受けないだろうけど、theseはanimalsかwaysのどちらを受けるのかな?” と思ったのですが、 参考書の解説を見ると、 もしhumans か animals を受けるならthemが使われます と書いてありました。 なぜそうなるのでしょうか?

• 訳を教えてください!

Remember, I am not recording the vision of a madman. What I affirm is true: after days and nights of labour and fatigue, I succeeded in discovering the cause of generation and life. More! I became myself capable of giving life to inanimate matter! What had been the study and desire of the most learned men since the creation of the world was now within my power! 【But do not think, my friend, that I am going to communicate this secret to you. Listen patiently to my story and learn from my example how dangerous is such knowledge, and how much happier is that man who believes his village to be the world than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.】 この【】内の文章の訳し方がまったくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください。お願いします!!ちなみに途中まで訳したのは以下のとおりです。 しかし、考えないでください。そして、私はこの秘密を友人に伝えるつもりです。 そして私の話を辛抱強く聞いて、このような危険な例から学ぶのはこのような知識です。

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• この英文の訳。

i am very proud to tell that we are compatible to be friends. friends for life. i hope that distance will not be a hindrance to our frendship. これは、「私は私たちが友達として仲良くしていることを誇りに思う。友達って人生そのもの。私は友情関係が距離に負けない事を願う。」とちょっと変ですが訳してみました。 間違ってたり、うまい訳があれば教えてください。 また、be compatible の簡単な例文をいくつか教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳について

For those of you who don't exercise regularly, it will probably be extremely difficult to keep running for more than 30 minutes. の最初の those of youの部分が意味はだいたいわかるんですがどうしてこう書くのかわかりません。 教えてください。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

1. 'I used to like them a lot but now I just be like aw they are cute but I don't like then as much anymore.' 2. ' i'm haft way thourgh with the day, Yehet.

• BE GOING TO・・・

NHKラジオ講座より J:I'M GLAD I'M VISITING LOTS OF DEFFERENT PLACES. P:YOU WILL GET MANY DIFFRENT TYPES OF PICTURES. J:AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE GREAT. J:いろいろな場所をまわれてうれしいな。 P:色々な写真が撮れるだろうし。 J:それも傑作ばかりね。 (質問1)THEY ARE GREAT. 最後の行で[GOING TO]を省いた文章との表現の違いを教えてください。 (質問2)THEY WILL BE GREAT. ではどうでしょうか? (質問3)[BE GOING TO]は、「~これからします」とか「~これからするつもり」なら分るのですが、本文の場合はどういう意図で使われているのでしょうか? 上記の疑問点にご回答いただきたく、よろしくお願いいたします。以上