• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします!

1. 'I used to like them a lot but now I just be like aw they are cute but I don't like then as much anymore.' 2. ' i'm haft way thourgh with the day, Yehet.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

1.昔は好きだったけど、今は「ああ、かわいいなあ・・・」程度かな。 2.あ~、やっと今日一日が終わった。 ふ~・・・。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  以前はとても好きだったが、今はああ可愛いね、程度で、前ほど好きではない。 2。  一日の半分が済んだ、やあい。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 意味を教えて下さい

They just don't make them like they used to. の意味を教えて下さい。 良かったら使い方も教えて下さい。

• 英検2級の文法問題です。

Many birds fly in a formation that looks like the letter V. Flying this way helps them save energy and fly farther. この英文のthatは文法的にどういう役割なのでしょうか? I am glad we don't have to wear ties to work during the summer anymore. Me too. But I wish they'd do away with them for the rest of the year as well. But以下が上手く訳できません。 theyは何をさしているのでしょうか?

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします

• 訳を教えてください

以下の会話文がよくわかりません。どういう意味でしょうか。 “I was like, I don’t know where I stand, but they make a solid case.” 以下のパラグラフの最後の行です。Ms. Walters-Beardenは、レビューを書いてお金をもらう仕事をしている女性です。 Ms. Walters-Bearden had the energy of youth and an upbeat attitude. “A lot of the books were trying to prove creationism,” she said. “I was like, I don’t know where I stand, but they make a solid case.” http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-book-reviews-money-buy-131408538.html?page=all よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです

Well, I bet you wouldn't really like me with long hair (^~^); Yes, he is mostly known by his mullet. w Mullet were popular in Brazil during the 1980s and in the 1990s As far as I know, nowadays only people from Argentina and USA truck drivers does use mullets. ww Someday you can see them directly (^-^) I would like to see your cute face personally too! I wish it can happen soon. Yeah, it is a bit far from areas that can be affected by flooding. It depends on the luck, but I still haven't see myself any fish www Yeah, it's indeed sad. But people now are used to the flooding. You might really have superpowers. w Since it started to rain again after I saw your message. ww But the rain was short now (^^) I don't like the sound of thunder (>_<) But I bet you will love them here in Sao Paulo~ They're really frequent. w But still, it's really an interesting fact. Monkeys do have a pretty luxurious life there in Japan ww Maybe yes. w It will be nice to see her on a UFO cutely like that~ Honestly, I hadn't the luck on seeing one. But I heard some histories about UFOs here in Brazil. There's even a city famed for one UFO history in 1996 :3 I think I heard the name "ume" once, but I never knew it's meaning. That's really nice! The beautiful moment of the plum blossoms! :3 Does Oita have tons of cherry blossoms and plum blossoms in spring?

• 日本語訳おねがいします

日本語訳おねがいします this saturday I'll have another latin test..-.-" and on tuesday I'll have the first math test of the new term^^ we are doing Mathematic systems!I like them! The schools now are more simple than 30 years ago,teachers claim less than years ago.so "old style",it's a school were difficulties are like years ago^^ there are a lot of very simple schools!they study less and less!^^ Now I'm reading some book about Jack the Ripper.I love detective novels <3 I'm trying to solve the murder cases^^ obviusly,I can't solve it ?__? I'm not an victorian age lady ^^ 最初のところはmathematic systemsが分かりません。systemをしているとはどういう事ですか? 最後のところ、i can't solve it?とありますが、本の話なのになぜ主語が私なのでしょうか?

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 訳を教えてください

I have an 18-year-old child who is very critical. “Chris” is bipolar (like me) and loves attention. They say they are transgender, but while I am a huge LGBT rights supporter, I don’t see it. I don’t see itの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします