• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数7469
  • ありがとう数52

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

私もあれはとてもいい曲だと思います。 詩としてきれいな日本語に、といわれると困りますが、意味がわかれば、と いうことなら。 I say it's fun to be 20 二十歳ってとても楽しいと思うわ You say it's great to be 30 三十歳は最高なんでしょう And they say it's lovely to be 40 四十歳は素敵だって言うわよ But I feel it's nice to be 50 でも五十歳だってとてもいいと思う I say it's fine to be 60 六十歳は素晴らしいし You say it's alright to be 70 七十歳は申し分ないし And they say still good to be 80 八十歳なんてまだまだいけるみたい But I'll maybe live over 90 もしかしたら私、九十歳以上まで生きるかも I say it's sad to get weak 弱くなって行くのは悲しいし You say it's hard to get older 歳をとるってことはつらいって言うし And they say that life has no meaning 人生に意味なんてない、って言う人もいる But I still believe it's worth living それでもやっぱり私は、生きることって価値があると信じてる But I still believe it's worth living というような意味だと思ってます。それぞれの年齢になる/であるってこと はそれぞれによさがあるし、体が弱っていったり、しんどいこともあるし、 意味なんてわからなくなることもあるけど、でもやっぱり生きてくことに 価値があるって信じてる、ということだと思います。  訳としての正確さを問わないで下さいね。あくまでもこんな感じってことで いかがでしょうか?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早急なご回答ありがとうございました。 なかなか綺麗な日本語にとは難しいですよね。 でも、とっても分かりやすいです。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • mac_res
  • ベストアンサー率36% (568/1571)

私は、20代は、楽しいと言います。 あなたは、30代が素晴らしいと言います。 また、彼らは、40代は美しいと言います。 しかし、私は、50代がよいと思います。 私は、60代でが素晴らしいと言います。 あなたは、70代も申し分ないと言います。 また、彼らはまだ言います、80代もよい。。 しかし、私は、恐らく90以上生きるでしょう。 私は、弱っていくのは悲しいと言います。 あなたは、より年をとるのは難しいと言います。 また、彼らは、生命が意味を持っていないと言います。 しかし、私は、まだ生きている価値があると信じます。 しかし、私は、まだ生きている価値があると信じます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早急にご回答ありがとうございました!! やっぱり良い事いってたんだなぁ~。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を手伝ってください。

yes they are terrorists, but they had a family, some of them commit these terrible acts because they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, or they truly believe they will go to heaven for it. I don't agree with terrorism, I don't mean to imply that - but you can't ignore the factors of life and society that lead a person to commit such violent acts. It's all around us. In a society of billions of people, it's inevitable. The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. I honestly can't say I understand that type of mentality - willing to take another human's life. But then, my life is very easy.... アメリカ人とメールのやり取りをしてるんですけど辞書で調べてもなかなかうまく訳せません。 解らないところを詳しく言いますと、they are told their families will be taken care of if they do の文です。 それとThe world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. これは何をいいたいのかさっぱりわかりません。 最後に最後の文のmy life is very easy.... すみませんがどなたかお願いします!!

• 英文解釈

下記の文中の"You get to a point where you say," はどう解釈すれば良いか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 "You get to a point where you say, 'Is this fishery viable any longer? Is it worth it for me to go out and catch a handful of fish?'" --補足-- 【前後の文】 It was a good day for Ed Tavasieff. He pulled in 390 kilos of Dungeness crab from his pots outside the Golden Gate. Tavasieff said he is worried that California’s new plan for ocean sanctuaries will soon reduce his catch. "You get to a point where you say, 'Is this fishery viable any longer? Is it worth it for me to go out and catch a handful of fish?'" 【出展】 VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/California-Bans-Restricts-Fishing-in-Marine-Areas-114939769.html

• 訳をおしえてください。

Though I admit what you say I still believe I'm right.の訳が分からないのですが。自分で訳すと意味不明になってしまいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

(1) Don’t get pregnant while you hate your job, you’ll be so hormonal and emotional, and pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time; (2) Get pregnant while you’re at this job and milk it for all it’s worth; milk it for all it’s worthの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 至急訳していただけませんか?

至急訳していただけませんか? 次の文を日本語にしていただけませんか? If we limited the rights and protections of people accused of terrorism and it saved 365 people from dying in a terrorist attack, would it be worth it? Would it still be worth it if 10 people were falsely imprisoned? Would it still be worth it if some people were tortured to get information?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞

下の歌詞で【 】でくくったところの訳を誰かわかる方、教えていただきたいです!↓↓ Dancing in the moonlight When I passed you in the doorway You took me with a glance I should have took that last bus home But I asked you for a dance 【 Now we go steady to the pictures 】 I always get chocolate stains on my pants My father he's going crazy Say's I'm living in a trance But I'm dancing in the moonlight It's caught me in its spotlight 【 It's alright, alright 】 Dancing in the moonlight On the long hot summer night It's three o'clock in the morning And I'm on the streets again I disobeyed another warning I should have been in by ten 【 Now I won't get out until Sunday 】 I'll have to say I stayed with friends 【 But it's a habit worth forming 】 【 If it means to justify the end 】 宜しくおねがいいたします!!

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

First, I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. I've had to try very hard to see why people can believe somethings, such as Catholics, or even the people that join cults! How can they believe it?! But then I stop and try to realize that they are just looking for something in their life, and for them, maybe it best suits their personality or needs at the time. こんにちは。これはアメリカ人からのメールで無神論者と信仰者についての話しなんですけれどいまいち何がいいたいのかわかりません。ちなみに彼女は無神論者で私は仏教徒です。 (1)I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. のmental blockは思考の停止と訳してよいのでしょうか??無神論者は精神的に成長する段階で壁があるということでしょうか? (2) However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. 貴方が何かに賛成しなければ、貴方はそれが正しい考え方と信じないでしょう。それゆえに貴方は宗教は欠点がないとを信じる人を信じるでしょう。 といった意味でしょうか?とても長い文章ですがどなたかお願いします<(_ _)>