• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

それは本当のことだけど...多分僕が言いたいのは「僕の人生の中に君の存在があって欲しんだ」ということ...ワカル? ”必要だ”ということと、”欲しいんだ”ということとは異なる言葉... 僕は君を傷つけるようなことは絶対に言わないよ...

gye67567
質問者

お礼

すみません!!お礼するの忘れてました!!

gye67567
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます! 質問と離れてしまいますが、 "I need you in my life"と言われたので 私は"あなたのメールうれしかったけど、私のことからかわないで"と送ったら、 この内容のメールがきたんです… 回答者様にきちんと英訳して頂いて、何だかワケわかんなくなってしまいました…笑

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それは事実です。。。しかし「私は、私が生きるためにあなたが必要なのです」と言った方がいい。ワカル?  「~がどうしても必要だ」と「~を欲する」とは二つの違う単語なのだ。     あなたを傷つけるようなことは決して言わない。

gye67567
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます♪

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• この曲名とアーティスト名を教えてください。

英語の歌で女性アーティストが歌っている曲で、 I’m standing on the edge And coming to my senses From a reverie Never thought I would Never thought I need to Say goodbye. I bit you farewell My voiceless words Are swaying in the flames で始まる曲名と歌手名が知りたいのですが、どなたかご存知でしょうか。

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

then I said hi but you didn't say anythingに、 『何を言えばいいの? どう会話をはじめたらいいのか英語だとわからない。英語で話すことに疲れてきた』と言いたいです。 『』は英語でなんといいますか?

• eating those words

Dear Annie: I am a 69-year-old man who, until now, only read your column periodically. Each time I read your advice to someone, I would say to myself, "Hmm, that's really good advice." I never ever thought that I would need to write to you. Well, now I am eating those words. I am eating those wordsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします

長文になりますが、翻訳をしてもらえないでしょうか? If the parents of my students want them to learn a different language, there are ways to do i outside the regular classroom, but I don't think we need to spend our valuable time on something the students don't really need. また、ラストセンテンスの on something~ はどのような働きをしてどこに修飾されてるのとか わかりますでしょうか?

• 和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 訳みてください

I guess I'll never let you say "very unhappy for a long time" 私は考える(推測する)私は言わせないだろう ”長いことうまくいってない” お願いします

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英訳 もらいたい派

いつもありがとうございます。 長くなり、申し訳ございません。 お手数おかけいたしみますが、英訳の添削をお願いできませんでしょうか。 和文 1.一つ聞いていい?   May I ask you one thing? May I ask you something? 2.お誕生日にプレゼントをもらいたい派?それとも、もらいたくない派? Are you an person want a present for Happy birthday? Or an person don't want? 3.私、お誕生日にプレゼントがほしい人じゃないの。  私のお誕生日を覚えていてくれて、「お誕生日だね、おめでとう」って言ってくれるのが1番のお誕生日プレゼントなの・ あとは、何もいらない。その言葉で1年間がんばれるの。   I'm not an person want a present for Happy birthday. Being said" It's your happy birthday, isn't it? Happy Birthday" is the best present for me. I don't need anything except it. Only the word makes me ganbaru for 1 year. 4.あなたは何かほしいものがある? Is there anything you want? 5.そういえば、お誕生日は4月だっけ?   お誕生日おめでとうって、お祝いの言葉を言いたいから。  Well, Your birthday is April? Because I want to say words of congratulation "Happy Birthday" ※遠距離恋愛の彼を想定しています。