• ベストアンサー

翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

(1) 君が可愛らしいこと、また、僕に優しくしてくれるとこころが、僕はとても好きだ。そして僕らが何かをしようとするたびに、君がサディスティックに変貌するところが、僕を大いに興奮させてくれる。 (2) 思う存分、君の好きなだけ僕のことを噛んでいいよ。それも思いきり激しくね :3

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m★

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 何をいってるんですか・・・訳

知り合った外国人からのメールなんですが、ちょっとわかりずらいのでわかるかたお願いします・・・ I would like to know someone that is into korean culture and basketball as well so i figure you got many mails area ready but if you want to have some interesting conversations over coffee but first the internet then please drop me a line and we can start to become friends and share laughs and doos times.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 63 Ru:Well, this is my answer, you bad man! Pedophile Pimp:Gllllh!....* Ru:You thought that you could fool me, pretending be nice huh? My sister told me about bad people like you already! I hope after this you will learn your lesson and never bother any more innocent girls like her again! Wolufu:Are you okay? Little Kemono Girl:Yes, thank you! Thank you very much! You can think of yourselves as my brother and sister now! Ru:I'm glad that we got here just in time before that bad guy did bad things to you and polluted your soul too! Vulpa:Oh! So you here are! Ru! Wolufu! How many times have I told you not to go far away from me! You scared me! Grrrr! Ru:Oh! Sorry sister! Let me explain, we saw that girl in trouble and we were in a hurry to help her and we... forgot to warn you... heh... Wolufu:Uh Oh! Looks like your big sister will tell us off again! Little Kemono Girl:Ru?! Where have I heard that name before...? Hey!....

• 翻訳お願いします。

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 Dietician: You have to limit your intake of potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and fluids―substances which can build up in the blood and become toxic if the kidneys aren't working properly. Patient: What about fat and sweets? Dietician: Actually, marshmallows, jellybeans, and butter are on your dialysis diet. But you must cut back on foods like fruits, vegetables, diary products, and even water―all the things you've always been taught are good for you. Patient: That's bizarre.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 翻訳できますか?

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? 難しくてわかりません・・ よろしくお願いします。 In the course of this love, much will become suddenly changed. Your life will feel more exciting but may also be less predictable.. These aspects always makes for sudden unexpected beginnings and endings within the relationship itself, it may move forward in fits and starts, rather than smoothly and there will always be reversals. This man will have originality, a new slant on life, he sees and experiences things differently, less conventionally than you are used to. This can be hard at times to adapt to, as any fixed ideas you hold as to how a relationship should proceed or what form it should take are liable to be overthrown. He will change your way of thinking about things. You will be inspired to be more progressive, radical and independent in you the way you live your personal life or conduct this relationship. You will leave former opinions, inhibitions conventions and the way you used to live and think behind. This can be good or bad, it can either Cause inner doubts, if it goes too much against the grain, or bring new inner freedom.

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YOGA S740(14")に付属しているカメラが突然使えなくなりました。カメラへのアクセスはオンになっており、ドライバーの更新やトラブルシューティングも試しましたが解決しません。
  • デバイスマネージャーにもカメラの項目が表示されず、レガシハードウェアの追加からもカメラを選択できません。Lenovoの公式サイトからカメラドライバーをダウンロードしても状況は変わらず、どうすれば良いか困っています。
  • YOGA S740(14")のカメラの問題でお困りの方、解決策をご存知の方は教えていただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る