• ベストアンサー

ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

Who would be the very best person or place to send this razor in to be honed for use ?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

このカミソリを研いで使えるようにしたいのですが、どこに持って行くのがよいでしょうか。 ※Who 『誰が』は日本語からは口調が整わないので省略しました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

このかみそりを使えるように研いでもらうのに,誰に,あるいはどこに送るのが一番いいだろうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

Everyone was to be given an equal chance to rise or fall on the social ladder according to individual abilities. This meant that everyone would be given an equal chance to run the social race---- not that everyone would have equal income or social status. Second, equally of opportunity was considered good for the individual because it allowed a person to find the best place in the economic system in which to develop personal interests and abilities.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

・To put something in a place where it can`t be seen easily. ・To send from one person to another. ・Relating to the use of words. ・In the form of spirals or curves. ・Being able to be trusted.

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I would just like to ask what makes this particular razor more expensive than your other ones? I may be interested in this one with the discount, but would like to find out more.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I was interested in purchasing this fine razor but was discouraged to do so for practical reasons. After a bit of research, I've noticed that this razor is only to be used on one side. Not the other. Can you verify this? Or explain how these types of razors are used?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?