• ベストアンサー

あっさりと和訳してください

Would it be possible to ship to our country side stay/place? We'll be here for almost two weeks now...

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

田舎の住所の方へ送って頂くことは可能でしょうか。 あと2週間ぐらいはこちらに居りますもので...

その他の回答 (1)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

滞在国もしくは滞在地へ送ることはできますでしょうか? おおよそ2週間ほど当地に滞在します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳が分かりません。

As we look to the road ahead, we realize that we’ve outgrown the lab and so we’re officially ‘graduating’ from Google[x] to be our own team here at Google. We’re thrilled to be moving even more from concept to reality.” 上記の文なんですが、和訳がうまくできません。 to be our own team here at Google の部分なんですが、「これは私のたちのチームのためのものになるため」という訳し方でいいのですか? またto reality は、どうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.

• 英語 和訳

The feeling on their part must have been like that of a teacher receiving his old students,for it was their Commodore Perry who had effected the opening of our country seven years before,and now here we were on our first visit to America. この英文をどなたか訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうしても分からず教えて頂けたら助かります。 Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all people learn good, and for that reason and that reason only do we have to suffer now. という文章なんですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して頂けませんか?汗

Happiness is not something that happens. It is the result of good fortune or random chance. It is not something that money can buy or power command. It does not depend on outside events, but, rather, on how we interpret them. People who learn to control inner experience will be able to determine the quality of their lives, which is as close as any of us can come to being happy. Yet we cannot reach happiness by consciously searching for it. It is by being fully involved with every detail of our lives, whether good or bad, thatv we find happiness, not by trying to look for it directly. ========================== Thanks to reason, our status could - philosophers proposed - be settled according to an intellectual conscience, rather than being abandoned to the whims and emotions of the market square. And if rational examination revealed that we had been unfairly treated by the community, philosophers recommended that we be no more bothered by the judgment than we would be if we had been approached by a confused person bent on proving taht two and two amounted to five. この2つの文章を和訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m汗

• 和訳お願いします!

If you're an American and you're not having fun, it just might be your own fault. Our long national expedition is entering its 238th year, and from the start, it was clear that this would be a bracing place to live. There would be plenty of food, plenty of land, plenty of minerals in the mountains and timber in the wilderness. You might have to work hard, but you'd have a grand time doing it. That promise, for the most part, has been kept. There would be land rushes and gold rushes and wagon trains and riverboats and cities built hard against cities until there was no place to build but up, so we went in that direction too. We created outrageous things just because we could--the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Empire State Building, which started to rise the year after the stock market crashed, because what better way to respond to a global economic crisis than to build the world's tallest skyscraper? We got to the moon 40 years later and, true to our hot-rodding spirit, soon contrived to get a car up there as well. The tire tracks left on the lunar surface (tracks that are still there) are the real American graffiti.

• 和訳できなくて困っています

和訳できなくて困っています お願いします One idea might be to distinguish among types of verb That is, we might divide our verbs into two different kinds and assign them to different categories ここでのourverbsのourがなぜここで使われているかわかりません(泣) there would be verb like crawls,which don't take a following noun,and verbs like saw, which do take a following noun 全訳お願いします(>_<)