Google[x]からの卒業と私たちのチームへの移行

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Google[x]から卒業し、私たち自身のチームとしてGoogle内で活動することになりました。
  • 私たちは、ラボの枠を超えて成長してきたため、Google[x]から卒業し、Google内で独自のチームとして活動することになりました。
  • 私たちは、Google[x]を卒業し、Googleの一員として独自のチームを形成することを喜んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

As we look to the road ahead, we realize that we’ve outgrown the lab and so we’re officially ‘graduating’ from Google[x] to be our own team here at Google. We’re thrilled to be moving even more from concept to reality.” 上記の文なんですが、和訳がうまくできません。 to be our own team here at Google の部分なんですが、「これは私のたちのチームのためのものになるため」という訳し方でいいのですか? またto reality は、どうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

この先に続く道筋を見るに、我々は理解している、 ラボから飛び出し、公式に、Google X から卒業し、 ここグーグルで、我々自身のチームとなろうとしていると。 我々はコンセプト(概念)からリアリティ(現実)へと進もうとしていることに 感動している。 to be ~は結果の不定詞です。 後ろから訳せば「~するために」という目的、 前から訳せば結果、になるだけのことですが、 ここでは後者の方がいいでしょう。 後も move from A to B となっています。 「A から B へ移動する」です。 単にコンセプトとしてイメージしたものから、現実味を帯びてくる、ということです。 不定詞の to と前置詞の to は別というのは当たり前ですが、 もともと不定詞の to は前置詞の to そのものです。 だから、どこかに graduate from ~に対して、 from A to B 的な感覚がないではありません。 「A から出て B へ向かう」 日本語では graduate from A で「A を卒業する」ですが、 英語では from を使うように、そこから離れることを表わします。

34ttta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とても分かりやすいです。

関連するQ&A

• あっさりと和訳してください

Would it be possible to ship to our country side stay/place? We'll be here for almost two weeks now...

• 和訳をお願いします!!!!!!

Our message is intended primarily, for men and women 40 and older, a diverse group that's beginning to confront a variety of life changes, some of them good and some not always for the better. On the downside, we 40-and 50-somethings are beginning to confront for the first time our own vulnerability; we're getting a bit gray at the temples and beginning to fret about it; we're having more and more trouble fitting into those blue jeans that may have been quite loose 15, 10, or even 5 years ago.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Or, again adopting the convenient terminology of Clifford, we must always remember that we can never know the mental . states of any mental beings other than ourselves as objects ; we can only know them as ejects^ or as ideal projections of our own mental states. And it is from this broad fact of psycho logy that the difficulty arises in applying our criterion of mind to particular cases — especially among the lower animals. For if the evidence of mind, or of being capable of choice, must thus always be ejective as distinguished from objective, it is clear that the cogency of the evidence must diminish as we recede from minds inferred to be like our own, towards minds inferred to be not so like our own, passing in a gradual series into not-minds. Or, otherwise stated, although the evidence derived from ejects is practically regarded as good in the case of mental organizations inferred to be closely analogous to our own, this evidence clearly ceases to be trust worthy in the ratio in which the analogy fails ; so that when we come to the case of very low animals — where the analogy is least — we feel uncertain whether or not to ascribe to them any ejective existence. But I must again insist that this fact — which springs immediately but of the fundamental isolation of the individual mind — is no argument against my criterion of mind as the best criterion available; it [it=the fact] tends, indeed, to show that no better criterion can be found, for it shows the hopelessness of seeking such.

• 和訳お願い致します。

From this statement of the case it will be apparent that our knowledge of mental activities in any organism other than our own is neither subjective nor objective. That it is not subjective I need not wait to show. That it is not objective* may be rendered obvious by a few moments' reflec tion. .For it is evident that mental activities in other organisms can never be to us objects of direct knowledge ; as I have just said, we can only infer their existence from the objective sources supplied by observable activities of such organisms.. Therefore all our knowledge of mental activities other than our own really consists of an inferential inter pretation of bodily activities — this interpretation being founded on our subjective knowledge of our own mental activities. By inference we project, as it were, the known patterns of our own mental chromograph [chromograph=chromolithograph] on what is to us the otherwise blank screen of another mind ; and our only knowledge of the processes there taking place is really due to such a projection of our own subjectively. This matter has been well and clearly presented by the late Professor Clifford, who has coined the exceedingly appropriate term eject (in contradistinction to subject and object), whereby to designate the distinctive character of a mind (or mental process) other than our own in its relation to our own. I shall therefore adopt this convenient term, and speak of all our possible knowledge of other minds as ejective.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願い致します。

We pass to the account of the creation contained in the Hebrew record. And it must be observed that in reality two distinct accounts are given us in the book of Genesis, one being comprised in the first chapter and the first three verses of the second, the other commencing at the fourth verse of the second chapter and continuing till the end. This is so philologically certain that it were useless to ignore it. But even those who may be inclined to contest the fact that we have here the productions of two different writers, will admit that the account beginning at the first verse of the first chapter, and ending at the third verse of the second, is a complete whole in itself. And to this narrative, in order not to complicate the subject unnecessarily, we intend to confine ourselves. It will sufficient for our purpose to enquire, whether this account can be shown to be in accordance with our astronomical and geological knowledge. And for the right understanding of it the whole must be set out, so that the various parts may be taken in connexion with one another.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.

• 和訳お願いします!

By some estimates, we're sleeping as much as an hour and a half less per night than we did at the turn of the century. But sleep researchers point to ills ranging from heart problems to depression. お願いします(>_<)