• ベストアンサー

どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

「このため(For thisのthisはそれまでの文脈で述べられていることをさしていると思います、あなたの情報が欲しい理由が書かれているのではないでしょうか。) 以下の質問に答えていただければと思います; 「誰があなたにインスピレーションを与えましたか?」 私たちはあなたの作品&#8211にインスピレーションを与え、また影響を及ぼした人の名前が知りたいのです;建築家であってもなくてもかまいませんし、一人でも複数人でもかまいません。 あなたがCVやあなたの作品&#8211のサンプルを送ってくださればすばらしいです;もし卒業制作作品や仕事での作品をお持ちならば、とてもすばらしいです。」 かなり直訳ですが以上です。 海外で留学/お仕事をされるのでしょうか?英語も頑張ってくださいね;)

musipin03
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧な翻訳ありがとうございました。 英語からは逃げていたのですが、そうもいかなくなったみたいです。 もうひとつ質問を追加しましたので、お答えいただければ幸いです。 時間がないもので困っています。

その他の回答 (2)

• LALALAK
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.2

コレのために、以下の質問の返信を私に送っていただけないでしょうか? ’あなたは誰にインスパイアされますか?’ あなたの仕事&#8211においてあなたが誰にインスパイアされているのか、また、もしくは、あなたが誰に影響されているのか、それが建築家であってもそうでなくても、また一人でも複数でも、その人物名を伺えることを、私たちは期待しています。 また、あなたがCV(カバーレター:一般的に履歴書とともに提出する書類です)と、いくつかの &#8211の実績サンプルを送っていただけるとさらに素晴らしいです。もし、お持ちでしたら、卒業論文や専門実績(ココでは社会にでてから行った仕事の作品という意味かな思います)共に送っていただけると、よりいっそう素晴らしいです。 (意訳されている部分もありますが、こんな感じでいかがでしょうか? ちなみにまた困ったら http://www.excite.co.jp/world/ なんかも利用してみてください。 )

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/
musipin03
質問者

お礼

丁寧な翻訳ありがとうございました。時間がなかったのでとても助かりました!

• seednyan
  • ベストアンサー率28% (448/1568)
回答No.1

翻訳サイトにでも入力してください。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

Yes that item is still for sale. We don’t stock it so it would take approx 3-4 weeks to get a hold of. The cost is £769.20 including VAT. Delivery cost would depend on delivery address, if you could provide this to us then we could get you a delivery cost. Unfortunately we don’t deliver out with the UK. If you pay for the item in full and we have cleared funds you could then send in a courier yourself to collect the item.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.