• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

noname#231856
noname#231856
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

これ、英語圏の人からじゃなさそうですね。文法が辺です。それと背景が無いとちゃんと訳せません。その前提で、 "ご注文ありがとうございます。 残念ですがまだあなたからお返事をもらえていません。どうか損傷箇所の写真を取って送ってください。そうすればあなたの件の対応ができます。もしあなたからのお返事がなければまずは#56585256のパッケージを送らなければなりません。ご理解いただけるものと思います。”

noname#231856
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅れてしまいすみません。 回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

ご注文ありがとうございます。 申し訳ありませんが、現在の状態ではあなたへお返事できません。ダメージプリントの写真を撮って私どもへ送ってください。あなたの事態を手助けするのに役立ちます。 もしあなたからそのお返事をいただけない場合、 私たちは「the package of #5658525」を 先に送ることになります。ご理解ください。 ありがとうございます。お返事をお待ちしております。

noname#231856
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅れてすみません! 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 外国の企業からメールが届いたのですが、 あなたの会社は何の法律ですか??? どうゆう意味でしょうか? Hi there. we’re A who just called you and left a message. We’re making documents for foreign equity to my customer , So I have a few question. I’d like to know what applicable low on your company was incorporated. Are they incorporation and registration procedure in California? Please, give us reply. Thank you. Bset regards, そして、下の文章も届きました。 Thank you for your reply. I already read 10-K Form, but I can not find it. Let me make sure, is incorporated under the laws of the state of California, right? どなたか、日本語訳にできるかた、お願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hi there! It's Emily from Instagram! We spoke about us featuring two of your designs (the deer you did with a color pencil & the cow skull). Are you able to send .png and discuss more? Thank you!  ~Emily Hey! I sent you an email! I never got your first name?

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your cooperation. We feel really sorry to hear about this problem.Now you can ask for a RMA and send back the item to us.And we will repair the item for you. If we can not repair it for you,we will resend you a new one.Your understanding and patuence will be hughly appreciated.Any further questions please feel free to contact us .Thank you for your time .Have a nice time.

• 日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします(´;ω;

日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) それと、返し方とかわかる方もよろしくお願いいたします。涙 Hi, Thank you for your order. But we are so sorry to inform you that we couldn't ship your order because of the address which is not specfic. Which country are you from? Japan or US? Could you send us the correct information in following form? Name: Country: State/province: City: Street: Zip code: Tel: Pls reply us asap in order to ship your order immedately! Best, Chicnova