英語で買い物の翻訳お願い!商品が届いたけど取り消すかどうか教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品を注文したけど一つの商品がまだ届かないのでキャンセルしたい旨を連絡しました。メールでの返信によると、その商品は25日に届く予定で、26日には他の商品と一緒に発送される予定です。もし取り消す場合は早めに連絡してほしいとのことです。
  • 注文した商品の一つがまだ届かないため、キャンセルを希望してメールで連絡しました。返信によると、その商品は25日に届く予定で、26日には発送される予定です。取り消す場合は早めに連絡するようにとの要望があります。
  • 商品を注文したが、一つの商品がまだ届いていないためキャンセルを考えている。メールでの返信によると、その商品は25日に到着予定で、26日に他の商品と一緒に発送される予定。取り消す場合は早めに連絡するようにとのお願いがある。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

買い物に関する英語の翻訳お願いします。

今月初めにいくつかまとめて商品を注文したのですが、一つの商品が取り寄せらしくいつまで待っても届かないので、昨日その商品のみキャンセルしたい旨を伝えました。 今日下記した内容のメールで連絡が来たのですが、自信がないので教えて下さい。     If I am correct, I believe you're asking to remove that item from your order? Before I do that I should inform you that we expect to have that part in today, the 25th. Once that is in we will ship out your order to you the following day, the 26th. If you still want to remove that item from your order please let us know as soon as possible, as your order will be shipping out very soon. これは、 「その商品が25日に届いたから26日には発送するけど、それでも取り消しするかい? 取り消すなら早く連絡くれよ。」 というような内容で合ってますか? それと、もし合ってた場合、取り消さない場合でも連絡した方がいい感じの内容でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

これはちょっとややこしいですね。 相手は、25日に入荷する予定で、入荷したら26日に発送するけど、もしそれでもキャンセルしたいなら知らせろと言っています。 全訳 もし私が正しいならば、注文からそのアイテムを取り消したいのですか?その前に、我々が今日中にその部分が25日に入荷する予定であることを知らせなければなりません。一旦それが入荷されたならば、我々はあなたにその翌日26日、あなたの注文の品物を送ります。あなたがまだあなたの注文からそのアイテムを取り外したいならば、あなたの注文がもうすぐ発送されるので、できるだけ早く知らせてください。

yuruyu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど、25日に入荷「した」ではなく、入荷予定なのですね。 助かりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 >>というような内容で合ってますか?     あっています。 2。>>それと、もし合ってた場合、取り消さない場合でも連絡した方がいい感じの内容でしょうか?     取り消す、とおっしゃったのですから、連絡しなければ、取り消されると思います。取り消さないなら。 On the basis of your recent email, I ask you to send it. Ignore my cancellation.「あなたのメールの通り、送ってください。取り消しの要請は無視してください」      とでも言ったメールをすぐ送ればいいと思います。

yuruyu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 すでに入荷したなら取り消さず送ってもらい、入荷していないなら取り消して残りを送るよう、さきほどメールしてみました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 海外のサイトで買い物をしました。

日本になかったワンピースを買いたくて2着海外から取り寄せようと注文しました。 そのブランドのホームページから買おうと思ったら、日本には対応してないらしくInternational Checkoutというところ通して買うことになりました。 8月1日に注文した時は、 Your order status has changed to "UPDATE - We are waiting for your order to arrive at our facility so that we can ship it you. As soon as it arrives we will notify you right away!!". というメッセージが来ました。 その三日後に Your order status has changed to "UPDATE - We wanted to let you know that we expect your order to arrive at our warehouse any day now. As soon as we receive your shipment we will be in touch right away!\"." というメッセージが来て、から全然音沙汰なしでした。 そして一ヶ月後にこんなメッセージが入ってきました。 Your order status has changed to "One or more items in your order are delayed. We will notify you the moment your order arrives at our facility.". 英語が得意でないので翻訳サイトを使って意味を調べているのですが、結局商品はいつになったら届くのかも在庫があるのかわかりません;; 一カ月も待っていて夏が終わってしまうので今キャンセルも考えています。 カードで支払ったので決済は終わっています。 この場合キャンセルすることは可能なのでしょうか? 経験がある方や英語の得意なかたがいられましたらどうかアドバイスをお願いします<m(__)m>

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• Ebayにて英語の内容がわかりません!

The address that you had provided to us when you checkout was different from your address that you have listed with eBay's records. Please confirm the ship to address for the following order so that we can release the parcel to you as soon as possible. Failure to respond will only further delay your order. セラーから上記の内容が送られてきました。 どういった意味なんでしょうか? アドレスが違うよってことですか?

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

以下の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. We will back order those goods and ship to you as soon as they become available. At this time, we are unable to get blue and black 110’s – I am working on another Northwest company to make some for us but that project will take some time.

• どなたかこの英語の訳を教えてはくれないでしょうか。

すいません。英語ができないのに、どうしても欲しいものがり 初めて海外でしか買えないものを購入しようとネットで注文したのですが、以下のようなメールがきて しどろもどろしております。 頼んだ商品の入荷が遅れているという事なのでしょうか。 それとも、品切れだと言っているのでしょうか。 私が何かアクションしないといけないのでしょうか? Dear Customer, Thank you for your recent order with us. Regrettably, your backorder has been delayed beyond the initial estimated arrival time. Below you will find the item that has been delayed as well as the new expected arrival time. If you wish to cancel your order, please call Customer Service at 1-123-456-7890. If we do not hear from you, we will send your order as soon as it arrives. 日本語にしてもらえたら最大限に助かります。 教えて下さい。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

先日、海外の通販サイトである商品を購入しました。 英語が得意でないのに、どうしても欲しい商品だったためです。 その際送られてきました、配送完了メールの一部がわかりませんでしたので、どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 「Please note that your order was dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so the item will have to be signed for. Royal Mail will only attempt to deliver the parcel once. If you are not available when the postman attempts delivery a while you were out notice will be left. You will have to go to your local delivery office to collect the parcel within seven days. If you fail to collect your parcel within seven days Royal Mail will return it to us. If your order is returned to us you will be required to pay a second postage before we resend it to you.」 やはり英語は難しいので、今後は控えようと思います…。

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.