• 締切済み

英語教えて

You are not alone, I am with you A little patience and we will be together. I hope that everything will work out. In Ukraine, the money is UAH. とお返事が来たのですけど aloneは、一人っ子のつもりで書いたのです。以下添削お願いします。 I want to get married and I want to have children, but I'm getting older so I think I'm alone or not.What is the currency of your country? Hryvana? The ruble? Euro? (言いたかったこと=私は、家庭も欲しいが年を考えると、将来、子供は一人か、または子ナシでも良いと、思っています。) “alone or notが誤認されています。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I want to get married and I want to have children, but I'm getting older so I am fine with or without children. What is the currency of your country? Hryvana? The ruble? Euro? https://www.xe.com/currency/uah-ukrainian-hryvnia

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、ら レートまで、リンクをありがとうございました。 グーグル様で翻訳すると “私は結婚したいのですが、私は子供がいたいのですが、私は年をとっているので私は子供の有無にかかわらず元気です。 ”となります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 21才フランス人

理解不能 訳をおねがいします。 I'm alone Let's drink and have fun (私) Alcohol is not strong. I found two toothbrushes in your photo. I will quit if I have a lover. Don't you think that outside is better than home? Why did you suddenly get cold when you showed the picture? I will cook simple dishes at your house. It's not time for the pot. Do you like gratin, bacon or jaguar? I just need to know you a little more. (返事) I see、Not looking fore a relationship sorry、Just want to have fun その前になる関係だ、は、遊んだ女の過去の意味ですか??性には関係なかったと言うことでしょうか。前に遊んだ女のだの意味でしょうか。日本の蝦夷地に遊びに来てるです?楽しみたいんだ。は色んな女と、性に目覚めたいと言う意味でしょうか。 私はバカにされてますか。 同時進行のヨーロッパの方から動画が届いています見たら、ヤバいですか。

• 英語の手紙和訳お願いします

happy birthday aki   I'm not sure this leteer cold arrive in your birthday or not,rather, I should have began writing earlier... Anyway congratulation!! I'm glad you become 21 years old because I can drink with you in the United States.Don't you think so? What?You never drink?Come on!! when will you be ready!? No orange juice! You have to try! or I can't wait forever ! Yeah,that kidding ^^ Of course I know you hate alcohol, so I  seut a birthday present that's not kind of alcohol. I beleive you'll like it. If it's difficult to use for you or you have any guestions about my present, you can ask me!! Because, I've already  researched it and  I know it a lot even though I don't have it!! Hahaha!! Are you with me? Maybe You don't know what is what ^^; It's been about 7 month since I came to Los Angeles. My English skill is still poor, and that's why I'm confusing now... Don't care about my work . Everything is good. I'm learning many things little by little from my father and brother. They teach me kindly, so I'm really grateful to them. Perhaps you also have some worries . But , nobody has no worry. we have to overcome with making effort, and our efforts will be reworded. But , please let me help you when you feel down and help me when I feel down...ok? I really miss you and I hope I'll go back to Japan soon. But as you know , I have full of schedule ... it's almost working and school ... Instead, you can eat anything you want and go anywhere you want when I go back to Japan! So, please wait for me with great patience. 数年前大切な人からもらった手紙です。 どなたか意味を教えていただけませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.

• ニュアンスがわかりません

会えばHする友人からメールが届きました。 I'm sorry,I think you want and need serious b-frined...But now,I can only be casual when I'm free. I feel terrible. I just want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you...as always. I'm not sure about my future... or where my future will be. 開き直って、セックスフレンドでもいいかな?って聞いているのか、それともこの関係を心苦しく思っているのか文面からわかりますか? 最後のwhere my future will be.の意味がわかりません。

• プロポーズか言葉遊び

Sorry for the long answer. Cake bought in the store. How is your health? I also really want to hug you. I'm hot. I will warm you. (closed eyes smile) When I get married I want to live in Japan. Where do you want to live? In Ukraine, there is no compulsory medical insurance. But now there is a reform. In Ukraine, the original drugs are also expensive. Cheaper than in Japan. In Ukraine, prices and wages are different from the Japanese. Yes, flu and other diseases are also common in Ukraine. In January, there was a flu epidemic in Ukraine. プロポーズでしょうか。とても嬉しかったのですが、ロシアではDVがとても多く1/2のカップルが離婚してます。妻は夫の所有物で、今女余りが凄くて適齢期の15,000人の女性が独身らしいのです。ロシアではないですが、世界一美人の国に 居て自国の女は嫌いだと言うのです。 皆そんな感覚なのでしょうか。 大学時代のジジイもワシは外人女と結婚 したかった!とフィリピン妻が居た気がします。 どこに自国の女性に幻滅するんでしょうか。 このかたの国は美人、旦那を立てる、スタイル最高、料理が上手い、でしゃばらない三歩後を付いて歩くなど、日本人男性ならウハウハ間違いなしの条件と思うのです。

• Because.....

I think,female want to young and beauty for a long time. I am girl,17 years old.my height is 175cm,weight is about 60kg. I want to do it.Someday,we will be grow older.... I think female are afraid that grow older. So,they do it. But this is my opinion.Just I thought it. Do you understand? My English is little bit strange.Sorry.

専門家に質問してみよう