プロポーズか言葉遊び

このQ&Aのポイント
  • プロポーズとは、ロシアでの結婚制度や女性の現状を考えると、どう感じるべきなのか疑問に思います。
  • 日本人男性が求める条件として、美人であり、旦那を立てること、スタイルが良く、料理が上手で、でしゃばらないといった要素があります。
  • 自国の女性に幻滅する理由や、他国の女性に魅力を感じる理由について考えるきっかけとなるかもしれません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

プロポーズか言葉遊び

Sorry for the long answer. Cake bought in the store. How is your health? I also really want to hug you. I'm hot. I will warm you. (closed eyes smile) When I get married I want to live in Japan. Where do you want to live? In Ukraine, there is no compulsory medical insurance. But now there is a reform. In Ukraine, the original drugs are also expensive. Cheaper than in Japan. In Ukraine, prices and wages are different from the Japanese. Yes, flu and other diseases are also common in Ukraine. In January, there was a flu epidemic in Ukraine. プロポーズでしょうか。とても嬉しかったのですが、ロシアではDVがとても多く1/2のカップルが離婚してます。妻は夫の所有物で、今女余りが凄くて適齢期の15,000人の女性が独身らしいのです。ロシアではないですが、世界一美人の国に 居て自国の女は嫌いだと言うのです。 皆そんな感覚なのでしょうか。 大学時代のジジイもワシは外人女と結婚 したかった!とフィリピン妻が居た気がします。 どこに自国の女性に幻滅するんでしょうか。 このかたの国は美人、旦那を立てる、スタイル最高、料理が上手い、でしゃばらない三歩後を付いて歩くなど、日本人男性ならウハウハ間違いなしの条件と思うのです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。プロポーズでしょうか。  わかりません。ただ結婚したら日本に住みたい、とは言っています。日本に住む手段として、という読みもできます。 2。皆そんな感覚なのでしょうか  皆かどうかはわかりませんが、日本人以外の男性にしか興味がないという日本女性もいますから、いずくも同じ「隣の芝生」の何人かはいるでしょう。 3。どこに自国の女性に幻滅するんでしょうか。  どこに幻滅するのかはわかりませんが、日本人以外の女性にしか興味がないという日本男性もいますから、いずくも同じ「隣の芝生」の何人かはいるでしょう。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

補足

いずくは、いずれの間違いですか? 後ご指摘の通りロシアやその辺の女性は日本国籍目当てに近寄ってくる者もいます。平均所得は、日本の1/10、新聞配達員のが高給取りになります。ただ、レスリングの柔術士としてスキルがあるので日本でも整体や、トレーナーにはなれると思います。お母様やお姉様がいらっしゃって、20数年前日本に来た時のお守りを大事に持っておられました。 この方とは向こうがいたく気に入ってくださってるのか、会話が自然で大体分かります。 もう一人はアメリカ人なのですが、ゴーンさんのような顔で伊集院光さんのような恰幅でなぜが天皇と皇后に会っています。今、医者学生を辞めて、弁護士になるあと1年と言ってます。ただ、アメリカに来いと言うのです。余り話は弾んで居ませんがラインをしたら、秒で返ってきます。アメリカには司法修習生があって、裁判官になるか町弁になるか、そこも大事な所と思います。服装はジゴロのような服を着たりしてますが、野暮ったいです。眉毛は濃すぎです。こちらも私を気に入ってくれたらしく、しかしアメリカの弁護士は日本では通用しません。トすると渡米しかなくなります。オレゴン州ポートライナーらしいです。 フランス人は頭チリチリで当方よりかなり若く結婚は2~3のうちにしたいと書いてますが21の学生です。私より大分、年下です。余り返事は来ません。見た目は、フランス人形で、目がグレー?バチパチのまつげで、ちょっと恐いです。 勿論、日本人とも、回転は早いのですがやり取りしてます。援交やパパ活や布教活動やセミナーなどで、騙されるそうです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>いずくは、いずれの間違いですか?  いいえ、何処(いづこ)の古形で下記のように万葉集の頃からあります。  https://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/11570/meaning/m0u/

関連するQ&A

• 英語を和訳してください

英語を和訳してください Good morning. (blushing smile) There is racism in Ukraine, very few. Very rare. In general, Ukraine is a tolerant country. There are many Chinese and Vietnamese in Ukraine. There is racism all over the world. Arabs are not liked in Western Europe. I like Asian women. They are so mysterious. I love it. You don't need to worry. Everything is good. Does Japan treat a foreigner well? I read that in Japan there are establishments where foreigners are not allowed.I got the Ambassador translator headphones on Thursday. I waited for about a year. Unfortunately, they turned out to be very bad. They work poorly. They translate Japanese very poorly and incorrectly. Think about 30 seconds. They constantly turn off. Wasted $ 160. The company is cheating, the headphones are bad. I am disappointed. (angry frown)(distressed) これは、翻訳機を別の日本人と試したと書いていますか?私に、イイネ!くれた理由を聞いたのに、ミステリアスとかですか?。

• Good morning. (blushing s

Good morning. (blushing smile) Yes, there are different dialects in myCentury. In Western , they speak a dialect. It is called surzhik. Transcarpathian, Chernovetsky, Lviv region. There are mixed different languages. Hungarian, Romanian, Polish. I understand dialect very poorly. (crossedout eyes) In Eastern , they speak Ukrainian and Russian. I think this is the case all over the world. Not only in Japan and Ukraine.I looked at the specifications of your phone. You have a great phone. Very powerful in performance. There is a lot of memory in the phone. Nice camera. I think photos and videos are good. (thumbs up)(strong arm)(wink)(pink cellphone) You have a very expensive phone. In Ukraine, you can buy only D10 4 / 64GB. Costs $ 400. Very expensive. これは、方言についてですか?。訳してください。方言ですか?訛り。

• ちんちん電車は、トラムで合ってますか?

ちんちん電車は、トラムで合ってますか? 自分:all right. I don't have it now, so expect it. Yesterday, I went to a department store to replace BVLGARI batteries. It's my college graduation souvenir. There are also trams in Japan. There is also a single-track single-car train. Is your brother talking about something? 先方;Good morning. Are you okay? Watched on TV showed a very powerful typhoon now in Japan. What is BVLGARI? This is a clock? Yes, this is the brother speaking. spoke about it. Stood waiting for their tram. He spoke in Russian. Such a Russian language. Badly audible. How do you like Russian? ロシア語は大丈夫ですか?と書いてますか?。

• てんぷら?

In Ukraine, it is also very hot now. Abnormal heat. Already 2 weeks heat up to 32 degrees in the shade. I do not like when it is very hot. I do not like to sweat. (sun) In the heat it is good to drive a car with air conditioning. In urban transport is very hot, especially when a lot of people. Do you like when it's hot? Thanks for the photo. Beautiful. I have never tried jelly with sake. I think it is delicious.Beautiful packaging . Yes, I want to be a father in the future. Children are good. (baby) There is laughter in the house, smiles. But raising children is hard. want in the future? Did you want to get married in the temple? (church) Templeはお寺ですよね?寺で結婚式する人っているんですか?。どんな人ですか?。

• 和訳してください

do i know you? from where are you? ahh now i know from where i got your msn adress you are in japan-guide right? is ok iam also better in german メッセで初めて外国人の方と話しているのですが、 簡単なことはわかりますがあとが翻訳サイトで翻訳しても読解不可能です; 教えていただけませんか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英語

次の英文で,間違っているところを指摘していただけると嬉しいです。 I want to introduce about Japan. There are four season in Japan where I live. Now is autumn. The winter is coming, so it's getting colder and colder. There is red leaves in autumn.It's very beautiful. I want to introduce about Japan next time again. If you don't mind teach me about your country in your letter next time too. (日本について紹介したいと思います。 私の住んでいる日本には四季があります。 今は秋です。冬に向けてだんだんと寒くなっています。 秋は紅葉がきれいです。 また次回の手紙で紹介していきたいと思います。 あなたの国についても教えていただけると嬉しいです。) また『読書の秋』『食欲の秋』『芸術の秋』という言葉が日本にはあり,趣味が広がる季節です。 という文章も入れたいのですが,どう英語にしていいかわかりません(;O;) 教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 英語 if you will be ?

8月1から10は日本にいる? もしいるんだったら、一緒に遊びたい。 Will you be in Japan from August 1 to 10? I hope I can hang out with you, if you are there. if you are there. か if you will be there. のどちらが正しいのでしょか? もしくは、両方可能なのでしょうか?

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

こちらの英文訳詞教えてください<(_ _)> また何を教えてほしいと書いてありますか? oky i will contact you shortly if there is any show.tell me what are the show going on in japan