• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

do i know you? from where are you? ahh now i know from where i got your msn adress you are in japan-guide right? is ok iam also better in german メッセで初めて外国人の方と話しているのですが、 簡単なことはわかりますがあとが翻訳サイトで翻訳しても読解不可能です; 教えていただけませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • toby3
  • ベストアンサー率22% (18/79)
回答No.1

あてずっぽうの意訳ですけど... ============ あなたとは初めてかな?どこから接続してるの? ああ、わかった、msnアドレスを見たよ。日本-guideからだね? もしOKならドイツ語も得意なんだけどー? ============ 最後の文は多分、ドイツ語で話もできるよってことだと思ったのですが、あってますかねー?

gepura
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、本当に助かりました。 その人から、 hope to find with who I can improv it very intersting to you as Japanese girl. といわれたのですが、翻訳サイトで訳すと だれと共にIが缶の即興であることがわかるかことを願っている、それ、あなたへの日本人 の少女としてのまさしくそのintersting。 となります。 よろしければこちらも御願いできないでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

チャットでのやりとりであると想定すれば、3行目は、おそらくあなたが英語は得意でないとでも言ったのに対して、「私も英語よりはドイツ語のほうがましですよ」とフォローしてくれているのでしょう。

gepura
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 必死に辞書を引きながらなんとか会話できました(^^) 少しずつ英語を理解しようとするものの、苦手意識からなかなか積極的に自分で英文を作ってみたりということができないのでどうしてもわからない部分は皆さんに御願いしました。 二人までということですので、 先着順につけさせていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いしますっ!

i believe don't know where you are の和訳を教えて下さい! お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• 和訳が分かりません。

I’d rather agree NOT to actively solicit any employee from either company…..If you are in agreement, I will let my folks know. 上記の和訳なんですが、うまく訳せません。 教えください。

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 和訳お願いします!

The german soccer players are okay but I think there are better ones from other teams. But what a shame that Spain doesn't have a chance to win the world cup anymore. Really? I also was in Barcelona last summer, when exactely were you there? And this year from August to Feburary of the next year I'm going to study in Barcelona for half a year And Spain in general is a great country, you should also go to the south, for example to Málaga, Cádiz, Granada or Sevilla. 少し解読が難しいです、よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.