• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数131
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! →僕は君のことに真剣なんだよ、恋人よ、君は僕のプレゼントであり未来だ! 
 I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! →君と繋がりがあるって分かったんだ、いかに君が僕を益するか君に知ってもらうことーーつまり、いかに僕が君を恋しているかーーを知ってもらうことに何の恐れもない。 
I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. →僕は愛しの君が好きだよ、聖書から一節を引用するよ、それほどピッタリの引用ではないけれどーーあなたがいくところに私も行く、あなた方の民は私の民です。 
I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you →ことばでは十分に言い表せないけど、君を愛している、愛してる、愛してるんだ。
 以上で、いかがでしょうか? 以上、

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答どうも有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 次の文の意味を教えて下さい。

Wait. Mom, you're not, like, letting her to go that, are you? you're not, like,はどのように訳したら良いでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 洋楽の和訳を助けて下さい

こんにちは。 先日、 もう解散したらしいですが My Favorite Highway というグループを知り、In My Heart という曲を聴きました。 曲調がとても気に入ったのですが 以下のフレーズの意味がハッキリわかりません i have you in my heart  no distance could keep me apart, love you are the only thing thats keeping my heart still beating cause i just can't let you go even if you wanted to you know that you'll always have my heart and i'm not lettin you go 私の心を打つのはあなただけみたいな雰囲気は分かりますが・・・ 日本ではマイナーなのでしょうか。、 日本語訳してくれたサイト等は見つけられませんでした。。。 英語が得意な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• 和訳をお願いします。(会話文)

和訳をお願いします。(会話文) T:The Internet has given me the chance to be just like everyone else. Nobody cares how I walk and talk on the Internet. It is much easier for me to talk to people on the Internet. To them I am just another person. I know they are not staring at my appearance. They are looking at the person I am inside. G:How would you make the world more disabled-friendly? Personally,what role do you plan to play when you grow up? T:I want to make the world aware that not all people are the same. People must start caring for others. I also want to open doors for the disabled. I want to give them the right to work and to live like other people. G:What is it like in your country? T:In South Africa there is still a lot of discrimination against the disabled. A lot of old buildings aren't barrier-free. People often use the disabled parking spaces at public places. To tell the truth,black South Africans are often more understanding and kinder than people of my own race. They have also experienced discrimination. Before anything can change in South Africa,the minds of the people will have to change. Their attitude will have to change. G:What is your greatest wish? T:I want people to look beyond my disability and look at the person I am inside.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 和訳をお願いします

eBayにカメラのレンズを出品しているのですが、バイヤーから質問のメールが来ました。 翻訳ツールを使ってみたのですが、いまいち、相手の言っている意味が伝わらず…。 和訳をお願いします。 ======================================== hi , how are you i am interested of buying this lens i need it to get shipped to israel - gaza strip , gaza city i dont know if they can chip it to my city or not due to pilitical siege ,so can you make sure that i can got it here or not? and what will be the cost of shipping to gaza thanks , ========================================

• I love youと言われたら。

友達からカメルーン人の男性を紹介されました。 彼は英語を話します。 日本語はほとんど話せません。 私も英語は少しなら話せます。 2回食事に行きました。 2回目の時に2回キスを求められましたが、断りました。 会っている時もI love youと言ってくれたり、LINEでも毎日たくさん言ってくれます。 その度にArigatoと返します。 Do you love me?と聞かれたら、 I think I like youと返しました。 彼は良い人だと思っていますが、 私はまだそこまで好きとは言えないです。 嫌いじゃないけど大好きまではいかない、 でもこの先いい感じになれたら良いなと思っています。 私は今まで外国の方はナイジェリア人、アルジェリア人、コスタリカ人とお付き合い(たぶん)しましたが、 I love youをたくさん言ってくれる人はいなかったので、 人それぞれ違うとは思いますが、 少し戸惑っています。 私は今までの人とは、日本人も含めて、キス、セックスまでが早かったので、今回は慎重になっています。 カメルーン人の彼は私の事を angeleやsweetheartと呼びますが、 最近はmotherと言われる事が増えました。 彼曰く「Because I love my mother」だそうです。 私が慎重だからI love youをたくさん言うのか。。 LINEもたくさんきて、電話もかかってきます。 慣れていないので、どう対応したらいいのか戸惑っています。 I love youを言われたらなんと返したら良いのでしょうか?? I think I like youで合ってますか? よろしくお願い致します。