• ベストアンサー

歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• aiton
  • お礼率25% (114/450)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#107878
noname#107878
回答No.1

「君は女の子、ぼくの女の子、ぼくの友達、どんなに愛していることだろう、とっても(すっごく)なんだよベイビー....」  「ごめんね、でも君はぼくのいい人、ぼくの恋人、たったひとりだけ、ぼくだけのね....」  なんだかもっといい表現がありそうですが。。。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• jeepsterの意味は?

jeepsterの意味は? You're so sweet, you're so fine I want you all and ev'rything just to be mine 'Cos you're my baby, 'cos you're my love Oh girl I'm just a jeepster for your love

• グレンメディロスの歌詞の和訳について

次の英文の和訳を教えてください。(1)ですか?(2)ですか? You ought to know by now how much I love you. (1)君は私がどんなに君の事を愛しているか知るべきである。 (2)君は私がどんなに君の事を愛しているか知っている筈である。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Jealous the person who can sleep embracing you. Love you in my dreams is enough Regardless how much longer I must hurt.

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! I read every single tweet you guys sent to my family...it helped so much, hopefully I can return the faver one day and help you. much love... よろしくお願いします!

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 和訳お願いします

Do we are friends much this destination?と聞いたらno, not much one girl onlyと返事がきたので、what do you mean?て聞き返すとi know ony girl lives thereときま した。 どういう意味ですか?

• BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが

BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが 自分で少し訳したのですがわからないところが多くて困っています。 誰か訳していただけないでしょうか... カジュアルな感じでいいので よろしくお願いしますm(_)m I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying) Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying) I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you) Going outta my mind, cuz I love you, I need you girl Baby baby baby You know we go back for oh so long Baby baby baby Used to having you here in my arms Baby baby baby You know what we had was oh so strong Just say you’ll still be mine Cuz I love you, I need you girl My homey lover friend, together yea we had it all Could never see an end, just roll forever deep in love We’d get our groove on Do everything so happily, so free And nothing anyone could ever hate on (Yea, yea, yea) Baby you’re my everything; I’ll do anything for ya Never knew another girly quite like ya And I wanna excite ya Like, like giving you what you wanna do girl If there’s anyone, I’ll straight run ‘em Unfadeable, GD stun ‘em What up, what up, can’t put up, put up When you’re telling me you’re gonna need time alone Tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone ( I called you on the phone) Never did you answer once, you know that’s wrong (You know that’s really wrong yea) Can we talk this out, I wanna know why did you leave me hanging, oh so dam Yo, we used to be one, lovers on the run, no doubt Fosho, we got each other’s back, that’s fact yo Never had a big prob we’d solve and evolve like a couple should is all, that’s all It seemed we had the love thing on locked With everything we were top But little did I know That you would just up and go How could I’ve known Cuz all in my eyes It was all good Had everything we ever wanted Now that you’re showing your True colors baby, now I know (You Know) Oh, that we weren’t meant to be no, nooo