• 締切済み

和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#203904
noname#203904
回答No.1

ある日、私は自分自身に言ったまでは、"私は、どこか別の場所にマークをするつもりです"と私は、我々はなってコーナーでのユダヤ人のイニシャルとワインの店があったことに気づいた。 翌日、私は"私たちはあなたを見つけることができません。あなたが迷子になる"だから古い姉妹が、走ってきた"私はあなたと一緒に行くつもりはない"、彼に言われたしかし、私は聞かなかった。私は私の鼻でアップ出て行った、私はユダヤ人の記号でその店に着いた。私は振り向いて、私は私のドレスメーカーにたどり着いた。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「What do people most often criticize about you? -There's no on-going criticism. I'm open to personal and professional growth and welcom the opportunity to improve.」 「I am committed to this company and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work with and support whoever might get selected. However, I do feel that my experience in the department and with the team would make me the best candidate.」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。