• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「毎日ホント最高だろうなぁ。なんてったって得意の穴場があるからねオイラには(笑) 日本の人って何か悩んでるの?ってゆーかアメリカ人みたくいつも急いでる感じだよね」

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の仕方

訳を教えてください。 With that said, I would add that most people would still probably use the word people for either situation. 後ろの方のpeopleはイタリックです。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 "There are two persons sitting at th table.""There are two people sitting at the table."In the first one, I get the feeling that the two are not together; they're just sharing the table.In the second one I think that the two of them are together. です。

• 整序英作文です。

(1.some/2.are/3.that/4.the/5.know/6.there/7.they/8.of/9.people) in it. 上の問題の正解を教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 食べものについての説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have recently done some research into the horoscope and foods. Some people wanted to know what kind of food their soul mate would or should eat. His likes and dislikes and what is good for him, his physical and emotional health. In some case this is more important than others, because some people are more closely effected by their food, while others neglect what they eat, and care little whether its well cooked or burned to hellish cinders..

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 自然な方

カナダでは人々はフランス語を母国語として使う場所があると聞いた。 i have heard that in some places in Canada, people use french as a common language. i have heard that in Canada. there are some places where people use french as a common language. どちらでも通じると思うんですがどちらが自然な英語ですか?

• 訳してください

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :) 上の文章を訳せる方 いらっしゃいましたら よろしくお願いします(_ _)