幸せな関係を築くための秘訣とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 幸せな関係を築くためには、お互いが自分自身で幸せで安心感を持つことが重要です。
  • 他の場所は遠くて、費用に見合わないくらい清潔ではありませんでした。
  • 物事が自分が望むようになっていないからといって、それが悪いわけではありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#194660
noname#194660
回答No.1

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 私は、人間関係を長続きさせるには、お互いの結束を強めるため、両者がそれぞれ幸福感と安心感を得る必要があると確信しています。 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 私が見た他の場所は遠く、そこで暮らすには、いくらかかるか明確ではありませんでした。 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 物事が、あなたの思うように全く思い通りにはいかないということが、良くないことではないように。 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 何故かわからないということは、修正できるかどうかが、後でわかることなのです。 5 those are all very time consuming things それらは、全て、とても時間のかかる作業ばかりです。 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. 私は、ここに来て以来、困難なことに継続的に重点的に取り組んできましたが、考えを纏めるのに十分な時間が取れていないのです。

関連するQ&A

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳して下さい!!(^_^;)

(1) Most people , when they are left free to fill their own time according to their own choice , are at a loss to think of anything sufficiently pleasant to be worth doing. And whatever they decide on , they are troubled by the feeling that something else would have been pleasanter. (2) Athletes do not perform or compete in social vacuums. One could even argue that modern athletics would not exist without audiences and sport fans. How many athletes would continue to train and compete if no spectators were present in athletic event? Probably none. (3) As a student of Japan and things Japanese , I find this country and its inhabitants to be a living study. Instead of being thousands of miles away as they would be were I to live in my homeland , all the materials for research lie close at hand. All that is necessary is to find the time and to put in the effort. よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳してくださいませんか

知り合いと震災の意見を交換し合っています。 回答が来たのですがよく理解出来ません。 どうか和訳にしていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 you know something very good can come out of this disaster. it is to realize that big business and big government are not there to take care of us, they are there to take care of themselves. so please consider, to talk about how to remove big companies or big government in our lives. small farms, small shops, small governments..... sure we need some big companies for cars, and things like that. but for most things no. you know i am for this, people and freedom. being really free, you don't feel you are working, you feel like you are living.

• 急ぎなのにどうしても和訳出来ません

明朝までに仕上げないといけないのに、 どうしてもわからなくて困り果てているので相談させてください。 瞑想での「気づき」についての文章です。 Please note that we are not noticing things to get rid of them. We are noticing them because they are real and we need to start with reality, not fantasy. In this practice, we learn to be totally honest about what is happening within ourselves. There is no scope for pretending.  Surely it is possible to be alright with whatever is happening in our bodies for just one moment in time? Just a single moment. We don’t need to worry about any other moment. 本当にすみません・・・。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の後半部分です。 ちぐはぐですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 There will be may be obstacles to the marriage or relationship between you initially. Things will happen much more slowly than you really want. In his own life he it will seem to him that things have always happened slow, or at a later time for him than for most people, that his struggle has been harder and longer. Including the struggle to find love. The courtship and wedding ceremony may come within a two year period of sorrows and tragedies in the soul mates life. It will be not be lavish but it will be a nice ceremony., that feels exactly right for you. This will be a lasting marriage. He is a partner for whom marriage and love become a duty and commitment. With Saturn in the seventh house it is generally more favorable for marriages later in life than in youth. But if you become unhappy or tire of this union and then wish to be free of it. It will be in your own hands to separate and divorce. Divorce will not follow if the action for it rests in the hand of the soul mate.