• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数70
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

はいその通りです。日本の人々は懸命に働きます。彼らは美しい文化と伝統を持っている。また、私が知る限りでは、彼らは自然を助けているし、日本を嫌いになる理由は無いと思う。けれども良い人と悪い人はどこにでもいる、でも実際私の国では日本が好きな人が最も多く居る。インド人についてはどう思う? 駆け足で訳したので少し意訳も入ってます。ほとんど問題ないと思いますが。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

はい、とっても(好きです)、日本の人々は勤勉で、独自の美しい文化や伝統があります:)また、私が知っている限り、彼らは自然にもやさしいです、それで、人が日本を好きにならない理由はないと思います。 善い人や悪い人は、どこにでもいますが、実際、私の国の次に、私は日本がこの世界で最も好きです。 インドについてどう思いますか?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m

• 回答No.3

私も英語に自信ありませんが下記のような感じではないでしょうか? はい。とても。日本の人達はとても働きものです。日本人は独自の美しい文化や伝統を持っています。 また私が知る限り、彼らは自然を守ることにも賛成していて日本を嫌いになる理由はないです。 どこにでもいい人や悪い人はいるけど実際私の国の次に日本が世界で一番好きです。 あなたはインドについてどう思いますか? これって英語圏の人の英語ではないですよね?文法がめちゃめちゃな気が。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m

• 回答No.2

あーすいませんNo1です。 最初は「はいその通りです。」より very muchが後の文にかかっていると考えて「日本人はとても一生懸命働きます。」のほうが適切かもしれませんね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

They are just the most visible things that people notice in Japan.

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 About 25 percent of time, then, I 'm out traveling around meeting with customersーEurope, Asia and that sort of helps me think, okay do we have the right priorities? What are people responding well to? And what would they like to see us do better?

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!3

The lives of these refugees areh ard,but some people are trying to help them. Some doctors are helping refugees who are sick. Some teachers are working in schools for refugee children who cannot go to school. Some people are working to bring these refugees food and safe water. And some people are helping these refugees when they return to their homes. One person who worked to help refugee was Ogata Sadako.

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.

• この英文を校正して下さい。

In Japan, sovereignty doesn’t rest with the people. I think actual Japan’s sovereignty rests with bureaucrats and public servants. They are professional manipulators of politicians without any people's wills, throughout their carriers. So Japan is a bureaucratic totalitarian country just like a communist country. And bureaucrats and public servants are now infringing the basic human rights of people. So we should ban the public figure's out-of-duty grouping activity and limit their carrying time to 10 years.

• 和訳です。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 途中、並び替えがあります。 スペルには気をつけましたが、ミスがあったら指摘していただいて結構です。お願いします。 &#160;It is often said that the Japanese are shy or mysterious and that it is impossible to guess what they are thinking. In many cases, however, they may simply be trying to behave politely according to their own custums. Japanese people do have their own opinions, but they tend to wait their turn to speak out. If they completely disagree with somebody, they will usually listen with an air of acceptance at first, then disagree in a rather vague and roundabout way. This is considered the polite way to do things in Japan. On the other hand, because Western people consider directness and the honest expression of one's opinions more important, they tend to express their ideas more crearly. Even though quarrels sometimes take place, they do not usually affect people's relationships, except in extreme cases. In Japan, however, if you go against someone and create a bad atmosphere, your relations may break off completely. People tend to react emotionally, and most (afraid,are,being,excluded,from,of,the group). &#160;Silence can be also be concidered a kind of ambiguity. Between the Japanese and Westerners, there is a different understanding of silence. For the Japanese, silence indicates deep thinking or consideration, but too much silence often makes non-Japanese uncomfortable. Whereas the Japanese consider silence as rather good and people generally feel sympathetic toward it, non-Japanese sometimes feel that it is an indication of indifference. Too many words, however, are a kind of pressure for many Japanese and make them nervous and ill-at-ease. &#160;Aimai can result in misunderstandings, and people from other countries sometimes become irritated because the Japanese seem unable to answer “yes” or “no” directly. For example, if asked, “Which will you have, tea or coffee?” a Japanese person will often reply, “Either is OK.” This is a reserved and polite answer, but it often causes the host or hostess trouble. In fact, the word that Japanese most often have difficulty in using is“no” and their use of vague denials may lead to a great deal of friction and misunderstanding. To solve this problem, the Japanese need to become aware of their sense of ambiguity because many of them simply do not realize that it causes problems. With this awareness, they can try to express their opinions more clearly. On the other hand, non-Japanese should try to understand the Japanese mentality and the importance of the role that ambiguity plays in Japanese life. 以上になります。 あまり難しくないように思えましたが、長い文になると、意外と見落としている語があったり、訳していて、おそらく訳す順が変で、しっくり来ない部分があり、少し自信が無かったです。

• 訳してください(T_T)

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :)