Capturing Raw and Playful Moments: An Interview with a Youthful Photographer

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the unique photography style of a talented artist known for capturing raw, sexy, and youthful moments.
  • Learn how this photographer effortlessly captures the essence of a person by exploring their character and playing with them.
  • Unveil the personal touch embedded in every image, as the photographer's wild and dark side shines through.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

海外のインタビュー記事です。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●How do you describe your photography? I would like to think of my work as raw, sexy, youthful and fresh! ●How do you try to capture a person’s character and sense of self in your images? Characters and personalities are so important to me, people are so interesting, why photograph a mannequin when there are so many issues to explore. I don’t intentionally work out how I am going to capture the character, I guess it just naturally happens; I am always interested in knowing the subject and playing with them. ●What elements of your own character do you try to express through your photography? I’m a little bit of a wild child, I’m kind of insane and dark. I guess you can always see the darkness and the wild-side of the kids in my work. I think it’s important to capture the energy and moment. People have said I personally dress as if I were in my own photo shoot. I think it’s important and fun to dress up in the morning, to express yourself, no matter what, where or who you are.  Be creative all the time!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

●  あなたの写真を一口に言えば?    生で、セクシーで、若くって、新鮮ってとこでしょうか!。 ●  どのようにして被写体の性格、とか自分像を写真に捉えることが出来るのですか?    私には性格や人格は非常に大切なので、人って実に面白い、こんなに掘り下げることがたくさんあるのに、(ひとは)なぜマネキンを撮るのだろう?(と思う).    別に意図して性格をこういう風に捉えようとしてはいない、でも自然にそうなる、いつも被写体を知りたいし、そう言ったことをどうすれば表現出来るかと言うアイディアをいろいろ試みている。 ●    あなたの写真を通してあなた自身の性格のどのような要素を表現しようと努力しますか?     私は、気が変で、暗いようなところがあって、ちょっと野生の子どもの気があるのだ。    だから私の作品には常にこの暗さと、子どもの野性的な面が見える。こう言ったエネルギ-とか瞬間を捉えるのが重要だと思う。     私は、私自身の写真の中にいるような服装をする、と人は言う。     私は朝起きて、何を着ても、どこに居ても、自分が誰であっても、自分を表に出すために、服に着替えるのは大切で、面白いと思う。常に独創的であれ(ってことですね)

maru0424_4
質問者

お礼

とても分かりやすかったです!ありがとうございました☆

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How much do you want to spend? 2,How can I help you? 3,I'm looking for some jogging shoes. 4,Can I try these on? 5,How would you like to pay,in cash or with a credit card?………In cash,please. 6,Will that be cash or charge?…………Charge,please. 7, How do you like this typeof breakfast? 8,It's a traditional japanese soup made with miso. 9,It's a paste made from soybeans,malted rice and salf. 10,What do you think of Christmas here? 11,Whatt's your impression of our New Year's Eve? 12,How do you feel about theplan. 13,First,...Second,...Third,... 14,These are many famous oldtemples in Kyoto,for example,... 英文和訳お願いします 急いでます

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳と答え方を例示いただきたいです。

What kind of life do you love to share with the man of your dreams? How do you catch your fun, and how do you intend having a good time with your desired partner? お願いします。

• 急いでいます。和訳お願いします!!

下記の質問を和訳しなくてはいけないのですが私の英語力ですと時間がかかりすぎてしまいます。 どなたか教えていただけますよう宜しくお願いします。 ABOUT YOU: ○○ is one of the most successful resuaurant in Tokyo. What are the keys factors that you’ve implemented to the menu and restaurant to make it such a hit? How have you adapted your menus for Tokyo diners’ preferences? What do you enjoy the most about being a chef in Tokyo? As a chef have you ever tried something that you thought would be a hit but Japanese diners have not responded to? And vice-versa, has something in your restaurant been a hit in Japan that would not work elsewhere? DINING TRENDS: What dining and food trends are you seeing in Tokyo at the moment? How has dining out / the restaurant scene changed in Tokyo over the last five years? TOKYO RESTAURANTS: How do Japanese diner’s expectations compare to other cities in the world? (E.g., do they have high expectations from the chef, where the ingredients are from, the restaurant setting, the theme, trends, etc.)? What do you think makes Tokyo such a great culinary destination (for tourists who don’t live in Tokyo)? There are over 200,000 restaurants in Tokyo. What do the best restaurants need to do to stand out or get solid reputation? How important is it for Japanese diners to have menus that change seasonally? Does ○○ cater to this? TRADITIONAL JAPANESE CUISINE: Is has been said before that many young Japanese chefs prefer to study western cuisines instead of traditional Japanese cuisine. How true do you think this is? Is it a problem? How do you feel about the popularity of Japanese food around the world? Are you proud that so many people are eating Japanese food? Is Japanese food the same outside of Japan as within? Is the popularity of Japanese food globally changing traditional Japanese cuisine? E.g. Californian rolls were created in California and then were adapted by the Japanese. Has this happened in other areas? ○○ attracts foreign customers, foreign chefs and wait staff. Does this have an impact

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 What sort of character is he? This must be a question in your mind. For character in many ways is destiny. This is what I am going to reveal to you next. Understand that it is the stars that determine your own character. Not only your zodiac sign, but every other star in your horoscope adds or detracts something too. Events, experience, your background and the influence of other people in your life take their toll and mould you into person you finally become. This is also reflected in your chart. Just as your own character can be interpreted in the stars, so the character of the person you fall in love with. It is pre determined in part by fate, in part by your own character, for certain people are drawn to certain others subconsciously by elements deep within themselves. ; Soul memories. Deep rooted needs, karma, desires and secret but irresistible weaknesses. All or any one of these things may conspire to draw you to a man of your soul mates character, and determine your destiny.

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.