• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • emma817
  • ベストアンサー率84% (11/13)
回答No.3

two of themの訳が間違ってました!彼らの内二人ですね!すみません。 先ほどの補足。よく意味が分からなかったとおっしゃっていたので。 文章をandの前と後ろで分けます。 my friends in New York saw your pictureの分の主語はmy friendsです。in New Yorkはmy friendsにかかっています。述語はsaw。sawは見るという意味のseeの過去系ですので、ニューヨークの私の友達は見た。目的語がyour picture。なので、私の友達はあなたの写真を見た、となります。 そしてandの後ろ。I think two of them are in love with you.の主語はIです。述語は考える、思うという意味のthink。だから、私は思う。それ以降の文章は私が思ったことの内容になります。thatを省略してありますが、thatを入れてみると分かりやすいですよ。two of themが主語。意味は彼らのうちの二人。彼らとはmy friendsを指します。そして述語はbe in love。これは、愛している、恋しているの意味です。ですから、彼らのうちの二人は恋している。誰に?with youなのであなたです。 訂正間に合ったでしょうか。おせっかいだったかもしれませんが、失礼します。

momo-vvv
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございました!! また、詳しい説明を付けて下さりありがとうございます。とてもわかりやすく、助かりました(^_^) 本当にありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

• maki2975
  • ベストアンサー率49% (30/61)
回答No.2

こんばんは。 be in love with A でAに恋をする。 すなわち、 「私のNYの友達2人はあなたの写真を見ました。私は彼らがあなたのことが好きだと思います。」  →「私のNYの友人2人はあなたの写真を見て、あなたのことが好きになったと思いますよ。」

momo-vvv
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございました!! 助かりました(^_^)

• emma817
  • ベストアンサー率84% (11/13)
回答No.1

ニューヨークの私の友達はあなたの写真を見た。私は、友人たちは二人ともあなたに恋をしたと思う。 意味はこんな感じですね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 お願いします

My emailfriend asked me to translate the following line into Japanese. "Where are the friends are the riches" Thank you for your help in advance.

• 和訳をお願いします

I think everyone has at least one friend for whom falling in love is about finding someone wretched enough ... 和訳とfor whomのところはなぜforなのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください

和訳してもらいたいです。 きれいに和訳できなくて お返事ができていません(>_<) よろしくお願いします Human relations are sucks! I think is too difficult thing! I understand your worry... The time pass by ours eyes, but the basic worries are the same! Always the same! our heart have a lot of worries about love, emotions... I still suffer, I still need hope, I still need run after my dreams!... Sometimes we need be calm and remember who we are! If we don't know, sourch it, is an good idea! I still sourch my self, cause time after time, I forget... I forget cause the problems, worries and sufferings can make me blind a little bit... And I start again! If you need tell me your problems, I can be your friend to talk about! Be fine, friend!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いします。本当に知識が薄くて情けないです… "when you are in love the other person is all you can really think/talk about :)" 何となく、"君が恋をする時、周りのみんながどうにかなる、みたいなことかなぁとは思うのですが…お願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません。

和訳がわかりません。 アメリカのファッションブログを読んでいて、これは意味はわかるんですけど最後の部分の意味がわかりません。 「so here begins a series in which I justify my love for some of them.」 どなたか教えてください!

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします(翻訳サイトで訳したものの転載はおやめください。) Do you think advertising controls your life? People in business think so. Every year companies spend a lot of money on advertising. Advertising is a very big business.

• 和訳です。

I think i'm in love with someone. の和訳を おしえてください。

• どなたか和訳お願いします(´・ω・`)

hi :) i love your picture, your my favorite artist. your drawing many picture , that so nice :D hot sexy cute girls ,many situation, diffrent pose, that so great ! you are good artist , have good drawing skill like pro ! damn very lovely your pretty cute hot girls :D plz !

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi