• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いします。本当に知識が薄くて情けないです… "when you are in love the other person is all you can really think/talk about :)" 何となく、"君が恋をする時、周りのみんながどうにかなる、みたいなことかなぁとは思うのですが…お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

質問者様の訳は大変おしい線をいっているとおもいますよ。 >when you are in love the other person is all you can really think/talk about ここではpersonにtheをつけて特定していますから、あなたが恋に落ちた人物という意味でしょう。また単数系を表すisが用いられています。質問者様の訳にある”みんな”だとpersons areとならなければ不自然になってしまいます。 ここで訳です。 貴方が恋に落ちた時、貴方が本当に考えたり、話したりすることが出来るのはすべてその他人である。 意訳 恋に落ちた時、人は今まで他人であった人間に夢中になる。(貴方はその人間に恋をしたから)  *youは一般的な人間として扱うことも出来るので、意訳では”あな た”という訳をしませんでした。 恋は盲目ということでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

「恋してるときは、あなたが思うことも話すことも全部相手のことばかりだね」 ということでは。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳はできるのですが、意味を明確に教えてください

LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON BUT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE YOU CAN CREATE TILL THE END. 愛は、条件が合う(ふさわしい)人を見つけることではなくて、最後まで、どれだけ愛せるかということです。 と訳しました。 how much love you の you は主語ですか? you が誰かを最後まで愛するという意味ですか? the end は命の終わりでしょうか? つまり、生涯どんなにたくさん愛し続けられるかということが愛であるという意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 It's nice to have a job where gaming is a serious pursuit when you get to think about that and talk about that.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Jealous the person who can sleep embracing you. Love you in my dreams is enough Regardless how much longer I must hurt.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 今、私が人生で大切な人は私を理解する人です。 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 私は彼女が私を扱うのと同じように扱うつもりです。 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health. 私は、私の健康について隣で心配するあなたの世話の仕方が好きです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....