• 締切済み

和訳がわかりません。

和訳がわかりません。 アメリカのファッションブログを読んでいて、これは意味はわかるんですけど最後の部分の意味がわかりません。 「so here begins a series in which I justify my love for some of them.」 どなたか教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

so そういうわけで、 here begins a series ここでシリーズが始まります。 in which I justify my love for some of them (どういうシリーズかというと)そのシリーズの中で、それらのいくつかに対する私の愛を正当化します。 =それらのいくつかについて、私がなぜ好きなのかを説明します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

I can't find any pictures of our time together on my external hard drive, so thankfully I had them on here! (was really scared I had lost them too!) 約してくれる方お願いします☆

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! The words had hadly been out of my mouth before I repented of having spoken them. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 the agreements they have reached cannot cause them to lose sight of some of the differences that remain. それと、この英語はどの程度の学力レベルなら解けますか?

• 英文を和訳していただきたいです!

題名の通りです。 (1)It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. (2)The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 長い英文二つ出してしまってすみません。どうしても分からないので誰か訳せる方お願いします!

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

So you're japanese right? Which part of japan you are from? 和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Their goal appears to be to discourage foreign members from using the gym or to bait them into getting into some sort of confrontation that would justify the gym revoking their membership.

• 和訳お願いします

1.Here he writes about some of the ways that the behavior of what we like to call our self emerges moment by moment from all kinds of separate tools and workshops in the brain, which neuroscientists call modules. 2.Johnson begins with a gift that most of us take for granted:mind reading. 3.In other chapters, Johnson explores some of the fear messages that are controlled by his amygdala:traumatic fears that were triggered by a near disaster when a storm blew in a big window in his apartment. どうしてもわからないので和訳お願いします http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/09/books/this-is-your-brain-on-drugs.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm  (原文)