• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

I think everyone has at least one friend for whom falling in love is about finding someone wretched enough ... 和訳とfor whomのところはなぜforなのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

誰にでも少なくとも一人は、その人と恋に落ちると言う事が、相手にとっていやな感じの誰かを見出すことになる、と言う様な友達が居ると思います。 finding someone wretched enough for whom. whom (つまりone friend) に対して。 この文はややこしです。 文脈が必要ですが、恐らく、友達がいて、その人に恋をする。そうなった時に、その相手に近づく別の人をその人に取ってひどい、似つかわしくないと考えたくなる。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。和訳  誰にでも、その人にとっては、恋に落ちるということは、誰かが苦しんでいることだと気付かされる友達が一人は居ると思う。 2。 「~にとって」が要るからです。  

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳です。

I think i'm in love with someone. の和訳を おしえてください。

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いします。本当に知識が薄くて情けないです… "when you are in love the other person is all you can really think/talk about :)" 何となく、"君が恋をする時、周りのみんながどうにかなる、みたいなことかなぁとは思うのですが…お願いします。

• 和訳がうまくいきません。

こんばんは. 高校1年生です. 宜しくお願いします. 和訳がうまくいかず困っています. It has been a great pleasure to see that people love and worry about my characters. です.どこが修飾されているのかが良く分からず訳に困っています。 解説も交えながら教えてくださると幸いです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳してください

I think they are not stupid enough, that 10$ would be enough. So i thought, you get a first payment about 300$ , 5 minutes later a payment over the rest. You declare the package as a gift wirh around 10$. And at least you send me an email with a bill for the razor over 300$. Thats because, if they don't let the package go through, i will only pay taxes for the 300$.

• お願いします。和訳なんですが

Ok, enough about that (even I don't sound gushy towards my family!LOL!), but sometimes, all we need is someone who will believe in us. Ok、その話はここまでにして(私さえ、私の家族の方へ感傷的に聞こえません!(爆笑)!)、時々、私たちが必要とするのは私たちを信じるだれかだけです。 和訳はこんな感じであっているでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a tendency for this courtship to be secret, or platonic. A long and faithful attachment. But one that is inconstant, strange, impulsive. Slow but sure. With these aspect you could fall in love with someone who has been formerly a friend. You can expect some remarkable strange and exciting events in your courtship.