• ベストアンサー

和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• lexs2
  • お礼率30% (110/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • siriai
  • ベストアンサー率23% (50/213)
回答No.2

5:あなたの好きな食べ物は何ですか? 6:どの食べ物が嫌いですか? 7:アメリカの人々の食はあなたが考えることがすべてだと思いますか? 8:あなた(たち)それぞれが日本の文化について気づいたことを説明しろ 9:あなたの日本の文化について、どんなことが好きですか?(伝統・信条・行為など) 10:あなたはアメリカと日本が共通だとおもいますか?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

ものすごく簡単な英語なので、ネットで翻訳かけたほうが早いですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?

• 英会話

1.What do you do in your free time? 2.What is dream? 3.Do you like to eat fruits/what fruit do you like? 4.What did you eat for breakfast /lunch(2things) 5.What is your favourite animal?(Why)? 6. Do you like to read books(what kind)? 7. What is the weather like today/yesterday? 8. Where would you like to visit?(why) 訳をお願いします 7.What

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

what do you like to do in life? 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• この文は難しいと感じました

Z会の速聴速読英単語にでてくる文章です。 To better serve you in the future,please tell us what you enjyoyed about your stay with us ,and what you think we can do better. この文章の最後の部分「what you think we can do better」の部分の構造がわかりません。 どなたかご指導していただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 疑問文の助動詞について

疑問文を作る際に、疑問詞を文頭へ置いた場合、 助動詞の使い方がよく理解できておりません。 例えば、 What did you eat last night ? という文では、"what"が"eat"の目的語になっているのは 解ります。 しかし、 What do you think he ate last night ? が What do you think does he eat last night ? とならない理由が解りません。 "do you think"が、文中に挿入されると、 "does"を使うことはできないのでしょうか? "do you think"と、軽めの表現なので 省略できるかと思っているのですが、 What do you think he ate last night ? という文では、"do you think"の箇所を削除すると What he ate last night ? と文法的に成り立たないのが疑問です。 "do you think"という表現を省略しても 文として成り立つためには、 What do you think does he eat last night ? でなくてはならないのだと思うのですが…。 言語なので、「そのようなものだ」と言われてしまえば それまでなのかもしれませんが、文法的に説明がつくので あれば、お知恵を拝借願えませんでしょうか?

• 文法についての質問です。

What do you think Internet auctions are popular in Japan? というエッセイが出題されたのですが、What do you think of the fact that Internet auctions are popular in Japan? という意味だとは思うのですが、これは文法的に正しいのですか?

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします