英語を和訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語を和訳してください
  • ウクライナは人種差別が少ないが、世界中には人種差別が存在する。
  • 日本では外国人が良い扱いを受けるが、一部の店舗では外国人が入れない場合もある。翻訳機の品質が悪く、失望している。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を和訳してください

英語を和訳してください Good morning. (blushing smile) There is racism in Ukraine, very few. Very rare. In general, Ukraine is a tolerant country. There are many Chinese and Vietnamese in Ukraine. There is racism all over the world. Arabs are not liked in Western Europe. I like Asian women. They are so mysterious. I love it. You don't need to worry. Everything is good. Does Japan treat a foreigner well? I read that in Japan there are establishments where foreigners are not allowed.I got the Ambassador translator headphones on Thursday. I waited for about a year. Unfortunately, they turned out to be very bad. They work poorly. They translate Japanese very poorly and incorrectly. Think about 30 seconds. They constantly turn off. Wasted $ 160. The company is cheating, the headphones are bad. I am disappointed. (angry frown)(distressed) これは、翻訳機を別の日本人と試したと書いていますか?私に、イイネ!くれた理由を聞いたのに、ミステリアスとかですか?。

• unnoun
  • お礼率68% (1426/2067)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

アンバッサダーという翻訳機を160ドルで買ったが、ろくに機能しない、30秒もしてやっと間違った訳が出るがヘッドフォーンも悪い、この翻訳機会社に騙された、と言っています。

unnoun
質問者

お礼

ただのクレームですか。

unnoun
質問者

補足

どこが良かったのか聞きたいのに、アジア人女性は全員好きと書いてませんか?吊り目が良いのですか?と聞きたいのですが、適切な表現はないですか??。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• Good morning. (blushing s

Good morning. (blushing smile) Yes, there are different dialects in myCentury. In Western , they speak a dialect. It is called surzhik. Transcarpathian, Chernovetsky, Lviv region. There are mixed different languages. Hungarian, Romanian, Polish. I understand dialect very poorly. (crossedout eyes) In Eastern , they speak Ukrainian and Russian. I think this is the case all over the world. Not only in Japan and Ukraine.I looked at the specifications of your phone. You have a great phone. Very powerful in performance. There is a lot of memory in the phone. Nice camera. I think photos and videos are good. (thumbs up)(strong arm)(wink)(pink cellphone) You have a very expensive phone. In Ukraine, you can buy only D10 4 / 64GB. Costs $ 400. Very expensive. これは、方言についてですか?。訳してください。方言ですか?訛り。

• 和訳と英訳してください

They are very bad. I'm really sad with the terrible earthquake that happened in Japan. I believe the planet is taking revenge(前回のセレブの続きです) 君にとても心配かけたみたいだね…ごめん。(前回の和訳の続きです)

• 英語 の質問です

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m NATO are not there to bomb ISIS,they are there to provoke the Russians to retaliate,they failed in Ukraine now they are trying it in Syria,if they (NATO) succeed then we are entering a nuclear war for sure .This is the only reason NATO is in Syria.....Utter morons.

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 英語

次の英文で,間違っているところを指摘していただけると嬉しいです。 I want to introduce about Japan. There are four season in Japan where I live. Now is autumn. The winter is coming, so it's getting colder and colder. There is red leaves in autumn.It's very beautiful. I want to introduce about Japan next time again. If you don't mind teach me about your country in your letter next time too. (日本について紹介したいと思います。 私の住んでいる日本には四季があります。 今は秋です。冬に向けてだんだんと寒くなっています。 秋は紅葉がきれいです。 また次回の手紙で紹介していきたいと思います。 あなたの国についても教えていただけると嬉しいです。) また『読書の秋』『食欲の秋』『芸術の秋』という言葉が日本にはあり,趣味が広がる季節です。 という文章も入れたいのですが,どう英語にしていいかわかりません(;O;) 教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I am a disabled soldier who is just finished barber school the love the katumari razors but they were very hard to get sharp i sure the be please in with the quality of th shave with these i never heard anything bad about japaneses razors how long for shipping

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?

• 英語日記12 すきな歌手について

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです About my favorite artist BIGBANG. I would like to introduce you about BIGBANG today. They are 5 people. They have awarded many prizes in Korea. They made a big successful in Korea. Recently they are starting the singer activity in Japan. There are many fancied people in Japan. My favorite member is g-dragon because his talent is wonderful. BIGBANG has many songs. G-dragon made there all songs from only his ability. Which <it> is including write songs and compositions. You should listen to their songs if you have never listened that. Many Korean artists become the singer activity. Which<it> is called K-POP. However I hope that the Japanese music industry will grow up more.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.