• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

noname#136910
noname#136910

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数82
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

(1)よその国々に旅行すると、多くの物事が自分の国の物事とは違うのがわかります。 (2)夏はとても暑く、冬はとても寒く雪も降る場合があります。 (3)暑い国の出身の人は、12月、1月、2月は自分には寒すぎるとしばしば思います。 (4)通りで彼らに話しかけるのは難しい時があります、と言うのは、彼らは常にとても忙しくあまり時間がないからです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15162/32525)

(1)  外国に旅行すると、自国とは色んな点で違うことに気づく。 (2) 夏は非常に暑く、冬は大変寒く雪が多いこともある。 (3) 暑い国から来た人は、しばしば十二月、一月、二月は寒すぎると感じる。 (4) 人々はいつも忙しく、あまり時間が無いので町で話しかけるのが難しいことがある。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Though my memory is not as good as it used to be,I remenber that, when a boy,I very nearly died of typhoid fever. 2 People will have to wear a space suit on the moon.   There will be no air for them to breathe.   In the daytime, it will be twice as hot as the hottest day in the Sahara Desert.   At night, it will be twice as cold as the coldest day at the North Pole. よろしくお願いします

• 【英語】添削お願いします テーマ:暇なとき

When I'm free, I usually read books or comics. It's because when I read them, I can feel as if I were in the world of them. For example, when characters fight against enemy in a story, I fight, too. When they feel sad, I feel so. Books and comics take me to various world and they are always exciting and surprising. Also, books and comics tell me many things. When I find that people who have opinions or thoughts which are utterly different from me, they often change my mind. For these reasons, I like reading very much, and it will continue to being the friend of my life. 文法、単語の使い方、文章構成などについて指導お願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

学生なのですが 英語の和訳がわからないので よかったら教えてください! People often feel that cats are staring at them. Perhaps this is because cats'eyesare very big. Compared to their body size,they have the biggest eyes of all mammals. They can see six times better in the dark than people can. Cat owners also find that their pets spend a lot of time sleeping. Both domestic and wild cats sleep for sixteen to twenty hours a day. Sometimes cats which are playing suddenly lie down and fall asleep. But they can wake up right away and be ready to chase their prey at any time. Cat owners love watching their cats play with a string or a ball. It's true that humans first tamed cats because they were useful. But today,we keep cats as pets because they have cute looks and mysterious personalities. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• 数学の問題を解きたいのですが、英語でわからないので和訳してください。

数学の問題を解きたいのですが、英語でわからないので和訳してください。 それでは早速「There are 2008 bags numbered from 1 to 2008, with 2008 frogs in each one of them. Two people play in turns. A play consists in selecting a bag and taking out of it any number of frongs (at least one), leaving x frogs in it (x  0). After each play, from each bag with a number higher than the selected one and having more than x frogs, some frogs scape until there are x frogs in the bag. The player that takes out the last frog from bag number 1 looses. Find and explain a winning strategy」です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をしてください。

和訳お願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したものをそのまま転載するのはおやめください。) We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• イルカの問題。英語で何と書かれたのでしょうか。また

デンマークでのイルカ捕獲のリンクがあり、それに対して 私が実際に会った事のあるオランダ人と、他の方のコメントが並んでました。 日本人の私にも見えていることが分かっていると思います。 ブラジル人: Shame on you Japan too オランダ人: Not all Scandinavia is to blame just some stupid people, and you can find them in every country. But certain countries they just find it okay and yes Japan is one of them too. メキシコ人: I wasn't blaming on Scandinavia as a whole... come on, too literal, people! 日本人として何かコメントしたいのですが、そもそもオランダ人の書いている英語の意味がよく分かりません。教えてください。