Bhutanese Education: Learning English and Studying Abroad

このQ&Aのポイント
  • People in Bhutan learn English from a young age and study various subjects in English.
  • Bhutanese high school students often choose to study at universities in India, where classes are taught in English.
  • Universities in Bhutan also have English as the primary language of instruction, with many foreign teachers.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ブータンの人たちは幼少時から英語を学習します。 勿論 学校ではブータン語も学びますが。先生は数学や科学の授業も英語で行うのです。 ブータンの高校の卒業生の幾らかは卒業してからインドの大学に進学します。 彼らプータン出身の学生にとってはインドで学ぶ事は困難ではありません。 なぜならインドの大学では英語で授業が行われるからです。 一方ブータン人学生はブータンの大学にも進学します。 其処ではインド人や其の他の多くの国から来た外国人が教えています。 なぜなら彼ら教員の多くが英語を話し授業も英語で行っているからそれが可能なのです。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Indeed, such is the demand to learn language that are now more students of English in China than there are people in the United States.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

It is easy to say that English will be the dominant language of the 21st century. After all, it is the main language of the world's biggest economy, the United States, and the common language of business. A large percent of the information on the Internet is in English, and worldwide, many countries are rushing to learn English, since they regard it as vital for economic success.For example, English is the working language of the Asian trade group ASEAN. ln addition, in Malaysia English recently replaced Malay as the language used to teach mathematics and science in schools. The dream of many is that English will develop into a truly global language so that wherever we go, we can understand and be understood. This would ease cultural misunderstandings, encourage tourism, enable trade to work smoothly,reduce the conflict between nations, and lead to a more peaceful world. たくさん投稿しますが、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 不定詞についてご教授お願いいたします。Japane

I personally believe that the current English education system in Japan should be reformed as soon a s possible because it is useless for Japanese students wishing to learn to express their thoughts properly in English. 不定詞の意味上の主語は Japanese students だと思うのですが、その後の不定詞はどこから始まるのでしょうか?意訳をいれて解説して頂きたいと思います。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• 和訳お願いします

What is Michael Wesch's main idea in the second paragraph? Most teachers today do not teach literacy. Today's students no longer need to learn how to read and write. Today's students need to learn more than just reading and writing. Schools should teach digital literacy and not reading and writing.

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

長めですが、長文の和訳をお願いします。(A)(B)(C)には何か前置詞が入ります。  極端に意訳ではなく、文法、熟語など大事なところを押さえつつ自然な文に訳してもらえると助かります。回答お待ちしています。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 Univercities in Japan,like the students they seek to educate.appear Western,though in reality they differ markedly from their counterparts in Europe and America.For example,once a student enters a Japanese college,he or she is usually sure to graduate.This arrangement is sometimes referred(  A  )as an“escalator system”;if both feet are firmly placed on the bottom step,a student almost automatically progresses to graduation.Consequently,Japanese university students do not have to study as hard as American and British students.The escalator system suits the Japanese collegians well as it seems to compensate them for the long hours and hard work they were forced to undergo during their elementary and secondary schooling.The young men and women seen(  B  )the college campuses today had to study extraodinarily hard in high school,and in some cases,even for an extra year or two in intensive preparatory schools after graduating from high school,to pass the entrance exam for entry into university.Once they begin collage,passing courses is mostly a formality and lack of motivation for leaning is widespread.Thus,the prevailing attitude in society at large as well as among faculty members and students is that collage is a place for enjoyment,a“leisure land”.Many collage students do in fact devote far more hours and energy to part-time jobs,extra-curricular activities,or personal interests,than to study.  The difference between Japanese and western conceptions of a good student,and the difference in conversation styles between speakers or Japanese and speakers of English,also figure in the cultual contrast between Japan and West.Japanese tend to think quiet,passive,and obedient youths who perform well on tests are good students.Westerners,(  C  )the other hand,admire those who challenge teachers with original opinions.American teachers,for instance,tend to ask their students what they think and why they think so;Japanese teachers rarely do this.The group dynamics among stgudents and the active interaction between teachers and students so often seen in American classrooms seldom exist in Japanese classes.

• 和訳手伝ってください

ネイティブからです well I think I does help, but the best why to learn English or any other language is practice it conversationally 私は助けれると思う しかしベストは英語を習うため 他の言語は会話で練習です ○helpの前は何でdoesですか? it will build up your confidence それはあなたの自信を築き上げる。 because most Japanese people I meet feel they have no confidence talking in English because the lack of experience using the language なぜなら、私は多くの日本人に会う、彼らは英語に自信を持っていない。なぜなら英語を使う経験をすることが不足しているから。 結果、とにかく話せということでしょうか?? ぼろぼろですがお願いします