【至急】韓国での貴重な体験!翻訳お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 韓国での貴重な経験を通じて、私の経験は予想以上に豊かになりました。
  • 韓国の学校訪問は素晴らしかったです。大学を卒業した後に英語教師になりたい私にとって、小学校、中学校、高校の英語の授業を訪れることは非常に有用でした。
  • 日本の学校と比べて、韓国の学校は違いました。まず、教師たちは英語を通じて英語を教えていました。さらに、生徒たちは非常に積極的で、英語で教師と対話するために積極的にボランティアをしました。特に小学生たちは非常に活発で、放課後に私を囲んで英語で挨拶しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

K:あなたのおかげで、こちら韓国での私の体験の全てが、私の期待していた以上にずっと実り多い物になりました。 N:それは良かった。それで、昨日の学校訪問はいかがでしたか? K:素晴らしかったです!私の様に大学卒業後英語教師になりたいと思っている人間にとっては、小、中、高校の英語の授業を訪問することはとても役に立ちました。 N:よかったですね。日本の物とは違いましたか? K:ええ、まったく。まず初めに、教師は英語で英語を教えていました。さらに、生徒はとても積極的でした。彼らの多くが、自発的に英語で先生に答えようとしていました。とりわけ、彼らは英語を話すことを怖がっていませんでした。でも、小学生が一番積極的でしたね。放課後彼らは私を囲んで英語であいさつしてくれました。 <問> (1) expected (2) To begin (A) Good (B) Yes, definitely

susano555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

• 単数形か複数形か

1 Most Japanese children can study in an elementary school and a junior high school. 2 Teachers make students understood contents of study well. という文を書いたのですが、 1はelementary schools and junior high schoolsとしたほうが良いですか? 2はcontent of studymにしたほうが良いですか? また、他にもおかしな点があったら教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy Birthday to Ellie, a great upperclassmate from my elementary school days in Tokyo!

• 翻訳をお願いします。

長いのですが、下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Prime Minister Shinzo Abe aims to globalize Japan’s workforce and says that Japan must become more competitive in the English language. This has touched off a debate among native English teachers, Japanese who teach English, Japanese speakers who don’t speak English, and English sheepdogs owned by both Japanese and English speakers. On one hand, you have people who ask why Japanese people should be required to study English at all since English is not used in Japan, the country where most students will spend the rest of their lives working for a Japanese company. On the other hand, people say that Japan needs to learn English to keep up with the rest of the world. The few strays not in either camp say, “Woof!” Whereas internationalization was the big thing a decade or so ago, and droves of students were studying overseas to gain a broader understanding of language and the world, nowadays Japanese people are turning inward, seeking domestic solutions. They’re beginning to think, “Why should I go abroad, risk getting shot or car-jacked by someone in America, when I can just stay and study here in Japan?” The question is, did all that previous domestic internationalization combined with study abroad make Japanese more competitive in the global workforce? If so, shouldn’t we still be reaping the benefits? Japan seems to have forgotten about this part of its recent history, the results of which could help shape their future in English language education. In an attempt to get Japanese speaking better English, the Liberal Democratic Party is thinking of doubling the number of Assistant Language Teachers in the next three years. Is that like double mint or double fudge? Twice as much has got to be better? Keep in mind that the number of ALTs was just recently reduced when the Democratic Party of Japan targeted ALTs as “wasteful spending.” Why has no one done any assessments to gauge if the number of ALTs makes a difference in students’ English comprehension? If the LDP regards native English speakers as vital to teaching the language, as they say they do, then you have to wonder why ALTs aren’t actually teaching any classes themselves. Why must they “team teach” together with a Japanese teacher in the classroom? Certainly in my country we wouldn’t consider having an American teacher in a Spanish language class being taught by a Spanish teacher. Another proposed change by the LDP is to shift from the current Eiken test used to gauge English proficiency, to using the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) instead because the TOEFL concentrates more on verbal communication skills. Whenever we talk about testing, people invariably point out that tests aren’t very accurate at testing language communicability. Others argue that the more test-oriented English is, the more students will hate studying English. Well, English is not a disease and no one has yet died from studying it. Lots of students hate broccoli, studying, getting out of bed in the morning and walking the dog. And someday they’ll have to do all of those things before leaving for work in the morning! I realize that students already take enough exams. Furthermore, they have to pass tests to receive their yellow belt, green belt or black belts in martial arts. There are university entrance exams, driver’s tests and maybe someday, lie detector tests. After they get married, their spouses will test them on their spending habits while their children will forever test their patience. And we’re complaining about a TOEFL test? Even if they do not pass the TOEFL test with flying colors, it’s not the end of the world, so we should not act like it is. Yes, it would be nice if there were no tests at all. There would be less stress for students and less work for teachers, who could then focus on teaching more communicative competency, the ultimate goal of English communication. But students would never study if there weren’t tests!

• 大学入試英作文添削

現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) そして、「大学入試対策」「課題は自己負担」(有料でも無料でも可)という条件を満たして英作文添削をしていただけるという情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! お願いします!! ********************************* 【問】最低50語で、下記のsubjectについてessayをかきなさい。 "Should English Be Taught in Elementary School?" 【私の解答】 I think that English should be taught in elementary school. The renson is that if elementary school students have opportunities to study English, they will be able to extend their chance to learn foreign languages, including applied English, Spanish, and French. For this renson, I agree that teaching English in elementary school.

• 英文について

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English at junior high school. So they learn English for three years. Why many people can't speak English? If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (もし彼らが学校が始まるとすぐに外国語を学びだしたら、彼らは勉強することを楽しむ方法を知れた) Children enjoy play anything. (子供たちは何でも楽しんで遊ぶ) So I suppose that same English.(英語も同じだと思う) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (わたしたちは子供のときに楽しく外国語を学ぶことを知るべきだ) We can become speak English. (そうすれば、わたしたちは英語が話せるようになる) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (子供たちは大人は持っていない心を持っていると思う) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (それは興味をもつことや、なんでも楽しく遊ぶことだ) おかしな箇所があれば教えてください。 ()は日本語訳です よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

In South Africa, many people consider their own kind of English, with words of their native languages mixed in, as a sign of freedom. Callenging the powe of british or American English in Europe, some people in the European Union are promoting another lind called Euro English. they feel it would be more familiar to non-native speakers of English.

• 英検準二級

英検準二級のライティングです。 16点中何点くらいあると思いますか? QUESTION Do you think school libraries should have more English books? Answer I think school libraries should have more English books.I have two reasons. First, English is very useful.It is important for people to read English books. Second, For example school libraries have many English books, students is interested in English. That'why.I think school libraries should have more English books.

• 長文の和訳 お願いします

長文の和訳 お願いします a lot of young people became victims of the battle of ofokinawa. some of the most well known are the girls in the himeyuri student corps. their story has been told in movies and books. Student corps were units that the japanese army created for the battle of okinawa. the himeyuri corpy was made of students and teachers from the okinawa first girl's high school and the female division of the okinawa normal school. in decembar 1944, the japanese military felt that it was impossible to prevent the Americans from landing in okinawa. they organized some studebt corps to help wounded soldiers. at the end of march 1945, the himeyuri students were sent to the army field hospital in haebaru . this was just a few days before the americans landede. the himeyuri corps was formed of 240 members : 222 were students from ages 15 to 19 , and 18 were teachers. they were so busy taking care of wounded soldiers that they didn't even have time to sleep. the war situation got worse. in late may, the himeyuri corps retreated to the south. the last fierce battle of the battle of okinawa was fought in the southern part of okinawa island. when the japanese military knew they were losing he battle, they ordered the himeyuri corps to disband. on june 18 , the girls were thrown out onto the battlefield. more than one hundred of the himeyuri students sent to the battlefield lost their lives. the name "himeyuri" sounds peaceful , but the reality they had to face was far from peace. we must never forget the tragedy of the himeyuri student corps.