• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数88
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • jo_uni
  • ベストアンサー率55% (22/40)

社会科学部4年生です。その試験自分も受けました(笑) 残念ながら落ちましたが・・・。 まず赤本を90分間はかってといてみましたか? 自由英作文でそんなに書けませんよ? ここへの時間の割り当ては15分くらいでしょう。 そうだとすると、もっとコンパクトにしなきゃです。 まずは自分の意見を述べ、 次に根拠をもっと簡潔に。 そしてそれについて具体的に説得。 時間があれば、自分の意見に対する批判を紹介して、 次にこの批判に対して反論する。 最後に結論を持ってくる。 ちなみに英語の話に限定してしまってOKです。 1.I agree with 以下はそのままでOK。 2.This is because以下はちょっとおかしいです。 other country have been heading for foreign language←ここが変です。 そしてもっと簡潔にする必要があります。 英語の重要性について論じるために、国際化が進行していると言及しましょう。 →This is because as the globalization progresses English is more and more important. 3.It is true=いわゆる譲歩について。 ここでは英語が不要だという意見を紹介しますね。 It is true that in ordinary life English is not always necessary. 4.これに対する反論 However,they are not aware of the international common sense. 5.結論 Therefore, It's indispensable to learn English at Universities. http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/school/21722/1296423375/968 一応自分の英語力ですが、TOEIC800点超えてて大手の海外勤務になる予定です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:中学生の学習意欲向上のためにあなたは、どのように取り組みますか。方策も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 Some students think why they have to study or studying is not interesting.It leads to student's low learning motivation.I would like to improve student's learning motivation by two methods as followed. The first method is linking learning contents with the things what they are interested in. I think almost all people can not like the things that they are not interested in.Therefore, in my lesson, I would like to teach English words linking with anime's character's name or song's lyrics which students like. The second one is praising the students.The students who is low learning motivation think that they are not good at studying.So I would like to cultivate their confidence to praise them emphatically when they could solve simple question that I gave. Students have each reasons why they are low learning motivation.Therefore I will make student's learning motivation improve under understanding their contexts. いくらかの生徒がなぜ勉強しなければいけないのか。や勉強はつまらないという理由から学習意欲の低下が起こっている。私は、以下の二つの方法によりこれを向上させたい。 一つめは、学習内容と生徒が興味のあるものを結びつけることである。ほとんどの人々が興味のない物は好きになれないと思うからである。それゆえ、私は英語の授業の中で英単語と生徒の興味のあるアニメのキャラクターや、歌詞を結びつけて教えたい。 二つめの方法は、褒めることである。学習意欲の低い生徒は、自分達は勉強が苦手だと思っているので、私が与えた簡単な問題に応えることができたときはしっかり褒めたい。 生徒の学習意欲の低下には各々の理由がある。ゆえに私は、その理由を理解した上で生徒の学習意欲をあげたい。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2度目の投稿です。前回も大変お世話になりました。今回も添削よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問)あなたが母校の校長先生になれるとしたら、何をしたいですか?その理由とともに80語以上の英語で書きなさい If I became a plincipal of my school,I would like to introduce a volunteer activity. In particular,I want to have students call at a home for the aged.There are some reasons for this.First of all,I'd like to get students to learn what they can't study in class.By visiting a day care center,they can learn how to get on with elderly persons,and come by knowledge from old persons. Second, now that Japan is an aging society.Above all,students needs to learn welfare,so this plan will become chances they are interested in well-being. 文法、語彙ミス等の指摘、内容に関するアドバイス等ありましたらよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国語で書くときは、とりわけ自然な表現を目指すべきである。なるほど自国語で書くときに 複雑な表現を好む書き手がいるが、外国人はまず読みやすい表現を使うべきである。 You should aim at expressing naturally in foreign languages when you write in it. It is true that some writers like to use complex words but foreigners should use plain words 完全なる直訳になってしまいました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I don't mind the question Yes, tuition is very high Public schools are cheaper than private schools, though I am currently attending a community college, which is much cheaper than a university credit for my classes at the college will transfer towards a degree at a university Some students do this because of the high cost of tuition at the universities よろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

次の問題に対する私の英作を添削お願いします。 Do you think that peple can master a foreign language without studying in a country where the language is spoken? Explain why not or not.Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. I don't think so. Words related to values are also connected to culture. It can seem that when speaking, words and sentences are a way of passing imformation from one person to another, like tossing a ball. In fact, nothing really travels except the sound waves, which from a code requring excensive back ground knowledge to fully understand. Therefore, we need to understand backgroud knowledge that foreign language. The best way is study in a country where the foreign language spoken. 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m